- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
100% of OLH College Prep graduates have been accepted into the college of their choice. Every student who has left our campus in the 20 years we have been open is open to growth, intellectually competent, mature in their faith, community-driven, and an advocate of social justice.
That's what we mean when we say "academic excellence." Our values-based, holistic curriculum addresses every component of your current and future success. When you join the OLH family, you are fostered and challenged to develop your interests and your strengths to the fullest capacity. We believe in education of the person as a whole.
Take some time to explore and see how our program, housed in the heart of the Texas Hill Country, can help you discover your own path. Our graduates are in demand and influencing communities all across the nation.
Our Lady of the Hills College Prep Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+43 Students
- A+43 Students
- A30 Students
- B+26 Students
- A-24 Students
- B+20 Students
- A19 Students
- B17 Students
- A+15 Students
- B14 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses