Since 1927, Our Lady of Tepeyac High school has upheld the tradition of strengthening faith and academics through community.
Tepeyac prides itself on offering a solid college preparatory curriculum which prepares young women for life-long learning through spiritual and intellectual growth. The classes and extra-curricular activities are geared toward the students' individual academic needs and personal interests.
One of our top education goals is to help our students get into the university of their choice.
100% of our students graduate, of which 100% go on to higher education.
We know that once our students get to college, they continue to strengthen the voice they developed at Tepeyac.
Our alumnae continue to tell us that graduating from an all girls high school gave them an advantage in the college admissions process, and that every dollar invested in a Catholic education was given back ten-fold in college financial aid or scholarships.
Our Lady of Tepeyac High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-65 Students
- B60 Students
- B+48 Students
- A-44 Students
- B-29 Students
- B-28 Students
- A+26 Students
- B26 Students
- B-23 Students
- A-21 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses