Our Lady of Mercy Academy Reviews

I am a graduated senior of Our Lady of Mercy Academy this year. OLMA has prepared me to begin my next journey at the U.S. Air Force Academy. I love all of the teachers, faculty and staff members, as well as all the students.
OLMA is truly a second home to me. The teachers are ALWAYS there for you and give some of the best advice. I couldn’t picture myself anywhere else.
OLMA is a place like no other! Everyone welcomes you with open arms and the upper class men takes everyone under their wings and shows them what the sisterhood is all about! OLMA is blessed with amazing teachers who genuinely care for their students like their own! OLMA’s sisterhood goes far beyond the schools walls!!
Start Your Review of Our Lady of Mercy Academy
My experience at Our Lady of Mercy Academy was amazing. I made a lot of new friends and it was ultimately the best place to grow. They taught me to have strong morals and how to keep my head held high. The school is constantly updating and is becoming the best "it" that it can be.
OLMA is a wonderful school. A change I would like to see made is increasing diversity among the students and staff.
My experience at OLMA has been one of the best things that my family and I have ever done. Not only am I getting an amazing education but I am learning tools to help me when I am out of high school and move onto a higher education. The environment at OLMA is unlike any other. The all girls education is just so supportive and I don’t think there is a better word. You don’t go into a classroom and not hear girls chanting and encouraging each other to get the right answer or to keep trying because they are so close. The sports teams are up and coming. We get more and more girls coming who are amazing athletes everyday, and everyday we see our programs getting stronger and more exciting everyday as well. OLMA is a one of a kind school where the relationships here and the support systems are unreal. Making the choice to go to OLMA was and is the best decision my family or anyone’s family could ever make.
Our Lady of Mercy Academy is more than a school it’s a community of supportive students, family, friends and staff. Our young ladies today are faced with so many challenges and OLMA provides a safe, fun and memorable experience that the girls can learn and grow in. I recommend OLMA to any family looking to have their daughter develop into a young confident women.
Our Lady of Mercy Academy has been a wonderful, nurturing environment that has allowed my daughter to grow academically, spiritually, and socially. They have provided a strong sense of independence with a balanced approach to school and expectations for the future. OLMA offers many experiences that have allowed my daughter to explore various areas of study and leadership roles.
I loved how OLMA has such a “family” feel. The teachers are always there to give help and the students are always just there for each other. Everyone at OLMA truly does become sisters. I wouldn’t have picked any other high school than OLMA and I’m so glad I came here.
Our Lady of Mercy Academy grows the best girls in South Jersey. The nurturing environment enables each student to flourish and bloom into a strong, intelligent, and independent woman. OLMA is the best kept secret in South Jersey.
I entered Our Lady of Mercy Academy in September of my Junior year. Although I have only attended this school for one year, I love it. It is easy to adapt in this school. The education prepares students for college, the teachers are all amazing, and the food is delicious. I would recommend this school for any female that wants an amazing high school experience and an education that prepares them for college.
I am an alumna and current OLMA parent who is thrilled to give my daughter the gift of an OLMA education. The spirit of sisterhood is real and fosters an environment where the girls can truly be themselves. Academics, leadership and service are integral to daily life.
The education and the staff are so welcoming. The staff gives every student the individualized attention they each deserve. The stellar education prepared me for the work load and challenges normal college students face first off in college.
Our Lady of Mercy Academy is a small all girl high school in southern New Jersey that fosters a community of sisterhood while delivering a first class education. Small class size and emphasis on academics was what made my parents fall in love with OLMA. I took a little more convincing, but after attending a shadow day and meeting students, teachers and administrators I quickly felt like I was home. This inclusive and friendly environment has inspired me to excel not only in academics, but in sports, clubs, and volunteerism. I am proud to a part of the OLMA community and am delighted in the many ways it has helped shape my future as I look forward to studying pre-med in college.
Our Lady of Mercy was a great school to really feel comfortable with your teachers and to not be afraid to ask questions. The only thing that lacked at most times was the education and athletics. Although most of my teachers were more than willing to help me succeed, OLMA is a very small school. Therefore, the educational opportunities and diversity was minimal. On the bright side, OLMA does offer a sense of sisterhood and the teachers, especially Mrs. Cavagnero, treat their students as their own children.
I made good friends while at OLMA. Some of the best people I have ever met and I hope to keep those friends for life. The school isn't very diverse so I'd like to see more diversity. A few teachers don't always do their jobs considering I always have to teach myself how to do stuff, but I'm leaving soon so it doesn't matter. It's a really old school, so some building and remodeling might be good to think about.
OLMA offers a truly unique experience thanks to the all-girls environment which encourages further confidence in the classroom. This Catholic high school prides itself on its value of sisterhood and service, and this comes in a surplus thanks to OLMA's newest principal.
Start Your Review of Our Lady of Mercy Academy
There are alot of clubs etc.
I feel very safe at my school and never been bullied.
The school is only girls and you learn so much better without boys around. Even though a lot of wealthy kids go hear, they do not make you feel like you are less than them. My family is not wealthy, but put me through this school and I am very grateful for this awesome education my parents having given me.