Our Lady of Lourdes Parish School Reviews

AMAZING SCHOOL!! Excellent sport program. Teachers are very loving and caring their student. Best school over all.
All three of my children attend OLOL and I’m very proud to be part of this school. My children another school and are very happy to get up every morning to go to school. Teachers are not only excellent but they are caring.
I am beyond pleased to advise that we have had nothing but wonderful experiences at Our Lady of Lourdes Parish school.

We love the school . This is more than a school but a community who have been there for our family thru the best of times as well as the worst of times.

We are blessed to be a party of this community .
Start Your Review of Our Lady of Lourdes Parish School
OLOL prepared my kids so well for high school. Students live their faith everyday. Teachers are loving, supportive and go the extra mile. We are blessed to be part of the OLOL family.
The people here are nice. There is so many resources for the students along with many office hours and workshops. The teachers and coordinators are very friendly and approachable.
School demonstrates favoritism among its students/families. Bullying and inappropriate behaviors are swept under the rug. Teachers and administrators do not know how to deal with students with special needs. They tend to call them out and put them on the spot. They penalize students for insignificant things while kids that do worse get a slap on the hand.