Osage High School is an above average, public school located in Osage Beach, MO. It has 576 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 75% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Osage High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B63 Students
- A-57 Students
- C+28 Students
- B+25 Students
- B22 Students
- B19 Students
- A+19 Students
- A16 Students
- B16 Students
- C+15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Osage High School Reviews
I love the schools willingness to change to fit the needs of students. If you want do be in 5 clubs and 2 sports teams you can! It’s actually encouraged! The coaches and sponsors work together so can try everything you like. I also couldn’t name one teacher that I didn’t think cared about me and my success. The size is perfect for letting teachers make that connection with everyone. The staff are constantly working for the students to make HS better. That’s what makes Osage such a great school. I highly recommend it!
I like how we have transitioned into a one-to-one school, meaning every student is given a iPad to use for homework. The iPads have really helped us get rid of textbooks, making learning a lot easier for students and teaching a lot easier for teachers. However, we lose the connection of being able to physically write down things we deem important. I feel as though students and teachers lose their connection because everyone is focused on their technology.
What I liked about Osage High School was the personal connections with the teachers. Each teacher cared about the success of the student. What I would like to see changed would be the diversity and overall favoritism. The school lacks diversity so made it very difficult to attend a college that is very diverse. I didn’t know how to act in certain situations. I also felt like there was a considerable amount of favoritism due to the fact that several of the teachers kids attended the school where they taught and often those teachers had their kids in the classes.