Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade A
- Diversitygrade C+
- Teachersgrade A minus
- College Prepgrade B+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A minus
- Health & Safetygrade B+
- Administrationgrade B+
- Sportsgrade A
- Foodgrade B
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B+
Oregon High School is a highly rated, public school located in Oregon, WI. It has 1,145 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 48% of students are at least proficient in math and 51% in reading.
Oregon High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+211 Students
- grade A97 Students
- grade B74 Students
- grade A minus65 Students
- grade B56 Students
- grade B55 Students
- grade C+52 Students
- grade B43 Students
- grade B40 Students
- grade A+27 Students
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade B
- Good for Familiesgrade A+
- Housinggrade B+
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 13 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 45 responses
- Graduation and homecoming parade27%
- Attending sporting events20%
- Various homecoming week activities20%
- Homecoming dance13%
- Student council events2%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 21 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
grade A minus
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$20,196 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 21 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 21 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 21 responses
Schools like Oregon High School
- grade A minusMcFarland High School
- McFarland School District, WI
- Rating 3.79 out of 5 76 reviews
- grade AMonona Grove High School
- Monona Grove School District, WI
- Rating 3.9 out of 5 137 reviews
- grade B+New Glarus High School
- New Glarus School District, WI
- Rating 3.49 out of 5 63 reviews
- grade B+Stoughton High School
- Stoughton Area School District, WI
- Rating 3.32 out of 5 135 reviews
Oregon High School Reviews
Rating 3.65 out of 5 156 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
I moved into the Oregon school district three years ago, and was immediately amazed by the level of challenge in their academics. All of my classes had always come easy to me, even though I was advanced in almost everything. As soon as I was placed into the curriculum here, I was met with challenges that have really pushed me to my fullest potential as a student. The varying of classes in multiple different areas of study are astounding and has really helped me explore all of the opportunities for my future. My only complaint that I have is the athletics, I wish that they were more organized and possibly more focused on, I am a multiple sport athlete and I don’t fully feel like I’ve been taken seriously as an athlete or fully pushed. Our new gym facility is extremely nice and full of new utilities that I feel could be used more often. Overall I have been very impressed by the school district as a whole and am proud to be calling myself an Oregon Panther!
We are a wealthy district, so there are many opportunities. For example, there are many different classes and clubs and even chances to travel out of the country, such as the German Exchange Program and the Go Global class. We have great sports and music programs too. We also have many great student run clubs. Our building itself is really nice, we have very nice gyms, a great weight room, big cafeteria, nice library, and lots of nice furniture. For the most part, the staff is great too. And being in a wealthy district, this means that there are still many opportunities for the students whose families can't afford certain things. For example, the school gave me scholarships so I could still play sports, and we have a great free/reduced lunch program too, and they gave away hotspots to every student who didn't have WiFi at their house during when school moved to online. The only thing I would change is to make our school more diverse, students and staff wise.
Oregon High School has provided me with exceptional opportunities to advance my education. I feel that I am prepared to enter college and am grateful to have multiple AP exam credits going into my freshman year. There are many advanced opportunities for students including AP/Honors classes, education-based clubs, and, most importantly, amazing teachers who are willing to work with students in order to help them understand difficult material. Above all, the principals and other authoritative figures are outstanding. It is clear that they care about their students. Overall, Oregon High School is an amazing school that I am glad that I was able to attend for four years.