Oregon High School is a highly rated, public school located in Oregon, WI. It has 1,122 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 60% in reading.
Oregon High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+171 Students
- A+73 Students
- B+59 Students
- A-51 Students
- B+49 Students
- B+43 Students
- C+41 Students
- B33 Students
- B32 Students
- B20 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 45 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.21 responses
Schools like Oregon High School
- A-McFarland High School
- McFarland School District, WI
- 72 reviews
- AMonona Grove High School
- Monona Grove School District, WI
- 118 reviews
- A-New Glarus High School
- New Glarus School District, WI
- 61 reviews
- B+Stoughton High School
- Stoughton Area School District, WI
- 126 reviews
Oregon High School Reviews
Oregon High School in many ways is an excellent place to get an education. There are plenty of academic opportunities for students in a variety of subjects and vocations, and the school prepares its students well for college or the workforce. Most teachers are kind, competent, and knowledgeable, and the school's administration is good. There are many popular and fun sports and other extracurricular activities. The school's diversity is mediocre at best, although for a small midwestern town that is to be expected. The food is a frequent focus of complaints, but it is reasonably nutritious and doesn't taste awful. Personally, I have had a stellar experience at this school, which has provided me with the opportunity to grow as a person, pursue my dreams, and have plenty of fun. I truly have no significant complaints to report, and although I recognize that not every student at Oregon can say the same I still feel that Oregon High School is overall an outstanding institution.
Beautiful place, I definitely feel important and that they will help me prepare for college. They have an excellent health and fitness program along with very good staff that will help with all academic issues. With recent renovations, it definitely makes going to school a lot easier. They also offer a wide variety of courses, extra curricular activities, and honors and AP courses as well. They also care about their students by having them take surveys about their experience and ways they can improve.
Oregon High School has some of the best teachers and other staff members that I have ever encountered. Oregon High School cares so much for their students, and have resources and opportunities at every corner to prepare students for their futures. From classes, to clubs, to athletics, Oregon High School has something for every student.