Oregon-Davis Junior/Senior High School is a public school located in Hamlet, IN. It has 263 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Oregon-Davis Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+29 Students
- A+28 Students
- B+24 Students
- A23 Students
- B+20 Students
- B-19 Students
- B16 Students
- B-13 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Oregon-Davis Junior/Senior High School
- C+LaVille Junior/Senior High School
- Union-North United School Corporation, IN
- 77 reviews
- BLaporte High School
- Laporte Community School Corporation, IN
- PK, 9-12
- 289 reviews
- C+Knox Community High School
- Knox Community School Corporation, IN
- 101 reviews
- C+Culver Community Middle/High School
- Culver Community Schools Corporation, IN
- 29 reviews
Oregon-Davis Junior/Senior High School Reviews
Oregon-Davis is an excellent school with a positive environment. The teachers care about the students and work hard to reach their needs. As a corporation, Oregon-Davis provides many opportunities to get involved in the community and to make the school a better place as a whole. What needs to change is the diversity in students.
Overall Oregon-Davis is a nice school. The technology use is great but sometimes I think they overdue their power. There's a lot of things blocked on the laptops and sometimes it makes it hard for homework, especially when you have limited internet. There's been websites I go on that are blocked and labeled as "education." The food is very small portions and doesn't always taste the best, the high schoolers get the same amount of food as the elementary. Teacher wise, we have pretty good teachers.
I liked the ability to have a lot of 1-on-1 with teachers. There was always ability to be able to get extra help if I needed it. I also liked the small school environment where I can be able to bond with everyone in my class. I do not like that we are not able to have some classes that other schools do. Yet, I am very proud of my school.