OCS is a Christian and life prep school, grades K4-12, offering the highest level of academic achievement. We are mindful that all of our students are God's children and we strive to help them maximize their God-given gifts and abilities for His glory.
Our teachers, faithful and dedicated to Jesus Christ, have been chosen for their qualifications, character, and professional standing. Serving together in partnership with our parents, we are committed to the education, care, and guidance of our students.
OCS offers a wide range of extracurricular programs that have earned our school an outstanding reputation in the community.
Orangewood Christian School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-55 Students
- A53 Students
- A+48 Students
- B+33 Students
- B31 Students
- B29 Students
- A25 Students
- B+23 Students
- A-22 Students
- A-16 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses