Orange Lutheran High School is a highly rated, private, Christian school located in Orange, CA. It has 1,330 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. Tuition is $14,990 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 76% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Orange Lutheran High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+132 Students
- A+113 Students
- A78 Students
- A+72 Students
- A+72 Students
- A71 Students
- A66 Students
- A-64 Students
- A59 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 61 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.30 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses
Orange Lutheran High School Reviews
My experience as a parent of students who’ve attended Orange Lutheran High School has been exceptional. There are endless opportunities for kids to be involved in student leadership, clubs, sports, missions and athletic events as well as music, plays, art and worship. OLU emphasizes the importance of my child’s emotional intelligence and happiness. The kids are treated with respect. Class sizes are smaller. Teachers can give kids the help they need. They offer AP and honors courses and the counseling staff is great. The (success center counter) could improve with a friendlier administrator. The head woman is very abrupt. Christian environment is very important to us. The school has daily gathering and worship. The school itself is immaculate and has awesome common areas for eating and fellowship. We currently have a child in her sophomore year at OLU and another who will be a freshman in the fall.
I loved going to OLU! I had some of the greatest times of my life hanging out with my friends, getting to know the amazing teachers, going to football games, and doing school. OLU does an amazing job at making it so that students get to do what they want to do, and I truly believe that the administration works very hard to make sure their resources are getting used well. Administration is a bit distant in terms of knowing students and can occasionally be political, but all the teachers are amazing! Classes are perfect; they are just the right amount of challenging, fun, and diverse!
I love attending Orange Lutheran! When initially deciding on a high school(I looked at both public and private) I considered schools like Mater Dei and Santa Margarita(nothing at all against these schools), but they are nothing compared to Orange Lutheran. It is unmatched in academics, athletics, and the arts! Classes are challenging, but the teachers help to ensure all of their students succeed. OLu excels at both the arts and academics something rarely seen in other high schools in the area. I do not regret my decision to come to Orange Lutheran at all, on the contrary, I would say it was the best decision of my life. Here I have amazing friends, great teachers, participate in three sports, and I truly truly enjoy going to school. 10/10 would recommend!!!