Orange Lutheran High School is a highly rated, private, Christian school located in Orange, CA. It has 1,330 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. Tuition is $14,990 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 76% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Orange Lutheran High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+159 Students
- A+142 Students
- A97 Students
- A+93 Students
- A90 Students
- A89 Students
- A+85 Students
- A-80 Students
- A76 Students
- A72 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.18 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 64 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.32 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.19 responses
Orange Lutheran High School Reviews
Orange Lutheran has done an exceptional job of navigating the transition to online learning through the pandemic for both students and parents! Their existing programs for block and “hiflex” learning schedules, as well as their online classes put them ahead of every other school (public or private) in our area interns of readiness.
Very nice school, and great high school experience. The teachers seem like they care very much about the success of their students. The Orange Lutheran program is set up to prepare their students for college in a variety of learning ways: 1. Working in groups, 2. Working individually, 3. Working on projects, 4. Community involvement through service hours and fund raising, 5. Preparing students to also work in a virtual environment, 6. Also, Orange Lutheran offers quite a variety of on-line classes, 7. Orange Lutheran also offers quite a few summer programs for students to re-take classes over, or to get a jump start on their next semester by being able to take summer classes on-line. Orange Lutheran is ever evolving to always make sure their students are safe, and that they studies and curriculum is staying Top Notch. Whenever there have been issues with electronic submissions of homework, their Information Technology department seems to be able to quickly resolve.
Orange Lutheran is a phenomenal high school. Throughout my 4 years, the staff and the people around me were so encouraging and kind. Each teacher and staff member made an effort to get to know you and helped me succeed. The friends that I made were there for me each and every step of the way. I have never felt so loved by such a community! The campus itself is so beautiful and has everything you need. The teachers push you to do your best and will do anything to help you excel as a student. The sports teams were also a great way to get involved and to meet new people.