Orange Lutheran High School is a highly rated, private, Christian school located in Orange, CA. It has 1,330 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. Tuition is $14,990 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 76% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Orange Lutheran High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+125 Students
- A+106 Students
- A74 Students
- A+70 Students
- A+69 Students
- A68 Students
- A62 Students
- A-61 Students
- A55 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 51 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.28 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Orange Lutheran High School Reviews
I loved going to OLU! I had some of the greatest times of my life hanging out with my friends, getting to know the amazing teachers, going to football games, and doing school. OLU does an amazing job at making it so that students get to do what they want to do, and I truly believe that the administration works very hard to make sure their resources are getting used well. Administration is a bit distant in terms of knowing students and can occasionally be political, but all the teachers are amazing! Classes are perfect; they are just the right amount of challenging, fun, and diverse!
Orange Lutheran is a really great school. I have enjoyed my time there so far. With A+ athletics, missions, multiple leadership teams, and academic academies, there is certainly something for everyone to be involved in at OLu. Most teachers are very helpful and want to see you succeed, especially in difficult AP classes. They also offer a substantial variety of advanced and AP classes, as well as online classes. The overall school culture is welcoming, with daily gatherings and weekly worship to connect everyone back to God.
Amazing high school experience and educational facility! The teachers and staff take pride in constantly expanding their education and knowledge in each field to teach the students the newest and best of each subject. What a true blessing to be able to attend such a well rounded high school!