Orange County School of the Arts Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+163 Students
- A+132 Students
- A+106 Students
- A+105 Students
- A-103 Students
- A95 Students
- A+94 Students
- A+90 Students
- B+77 Students
- A77 Students
Note: School map boundaries my have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.34 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.34 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 130 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.39 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.57 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.69 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.69 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.69 responses
Orange County School of the Arts Reviews
Review Orange County School of the Arts
My time at Orange County School of the Arts has been an amazing experience. I am part of the conservatory Integrated Arts and it has given me the opportunity to explore so many different art forms that I love including screenwriting, stage combat, and theatrical make-up. The academics are very rigorous as well and we have fantastic teachers who are passionate about their work. I particularly love the language programs. I was personally able to explore Spanish for four years and now I am attending a Mandarin class. Additionally, I love being a part of the Taekwondo program and having the opportunity to participate in rank testings. I have learned so much in this loving and accepting community of artists!
The talent and passion within this school is amazing. Students learn to manage a vigorous schedule filled with both academics and their specialized art form(most students also do outside extracurricular, going above and beyond). Every student needs to maintain a certain GPA to even attend the school which shows how hard working, dedicated, and well rounded the students there are! The teachers in general are great as well! Amazing school.
Orange County School of the Arts is the most challenging, fun, engaging, accepting, loving, stressful and caring school you could ever attend. It has a true 24/7 atmosphere that gives you everything you need to reach your creative and educational goals. Most of the students are accepted to one of the top colleges they choose during they final year and, usually, 50% will arrive with full-ride scholarships. The remainder, usually, all get some financial help with grants or smaller scholarships. It's one of the top schools in California and also one of the tops schools in the nation. Students who graduate from OCSA are ready to meet the world.