Orange County School of the Arts Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+228 Students
- A+185 Students
- A+160 Students
- A+142 Students
- A137 Students
- A-121 Students
- A+117 Students
- A+108 Students
- A108 Students
- A-102 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.36 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.36 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 134 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.41 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.59 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.59 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.59 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.71 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.71 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.71 responses
Schools like Orange County School of the Arts
- A+Huntington Beach High School
- Huntington Beach Union High School District, CA
- 403 reviews
- A+Valencia High School
- Placentia-Yorba Linda Unified School District, CA
- 352 reviews
- A+Diamond Bar High School
- Walnut Valley Unified School District, CA
- 627 reviews
- B-Nova Academy
- Santa Ana Unified School District, CA
- 131 reviews
Orange County School of the Arts Reviews
Review Orange County School of the Arts
I love my school, named the Orange County School of the Arts. The students are very kind and everyone has so much talent. Every single person works hard to get where they are and are very dedicated to their academics and art. The teachers/staff are very devoted to the students and help them become the best they can be. Everyone is very supportive at this school and the resources and facilities provided are amazing! I love going to this school everyday. My school could improve in developing their clubs more but I believe overall this is an amazing school that pushes its students to do well.
My time at Orange County School of the Arts has been an amazing experience. I am part of the conservatory Integrated Arts and it has given me the opportunity to explore so many different art forms that I love including screenwriting, stage combat, and theatrical make-up. The academics are very rigorous as well and we have fantastic teachers who are passionate about their work. I particularly love the language programs. I was personally able to explore Spanish for four years and now I am attending a Mandarin class. Additionally, I love being a part of the Taekwondo program and having the opportunity to participate in rank testings. I have learned so much in this loving and accepting community of artists!
The talent and passion within this school is amazing. Students learn to manage a vigorous schedule filled with both academics and their specialized art form(most students also do outside extracurricular, going above and beyond). Every student needs to maintain a certain GPA to even attend the school which shows how hard working, dedicated, and well rounded the students there are! The teachers in general are great as well! Amazing school.