Oologah-Talala High School Reviews

Oologah High School is not the worst high school but I wouldn't say it was the best, we have had a rough time through my high school career. I have had some amazing experiences at oologah though, like with my drama class, we always had fun. My teacher was amazing as well. There are some amazing teachers and some not so good teachers, but the amazing out weighs the bad.
We are like a family there. We support our sports, band, other academic achievements. There is a lot of student involvement, all around a pretty good school. Not much of bullying, haven't seen or witnessed any bullying.
When I went to Oologah seniors were given the opportunity to sign up for, pay for, and go on a 2 week trip to Europe. I signed up and ended up going to the UK, France, Belgium, and Germany in March 2019. It was an amazing experience, which is unique opportunity for a rural school like Oologah.

Outside some of the opportunities given by my school, it also had a ton of facilities. Including, but not limited to, an indoor pool, two tennis courts, a baseball field, two football fields, a and theatre. I actually used the theatre a lot during my four years. I was in the drama class, and my senior year I was able to write and produce my school's spring play.

Overall, my highschool was very nice for where I live, and I got to do a lot of cool things most places can't offer. I always felt as though the teachers and administration cared about the students.
Start Your Review of Oologah-Talala High School
I have attended Oologah Talala Public Schools for 12 years. When I think about my high school experience, there are many things that come to mind. Some of them are good memories, bad memories, mistakes, lessons, happiness, heartbreak, drama, and fun. I learned many valuable lessons as well as made life long friends. I learned the value of hard work, determination, and how to tell your real friends from the fake. It was tough but overall a great experience I will soon miss. I am ready for the next chapter of my life.
Overall the school seems to be a very welcoming and nice establishment. It's small and easy to meet teachers and people which makes it nice for when you are absent, are missing work, or when you're looking for a good person to chat with. The people around Oologah are friendly and understanding. The education there can be well thought out most of the time but questionable other times. Other then that the athletics, community, and school is quite nice.
I love everything about my school. The administration are mentors and treat you like family. There is a lot of parent involvement in everything from sports to helping out the teachers volunteering.
It’s basically a home school in a public school environment. You go to school with your laptop and stare at a screen for 7+ hours and get no help from the teachers whatsoever. Also have been noticing drug activity throughout the school. Nothing of what it used to be. It’s turned into a joke. Definitely would not recommend it.
My personal experience at Oologah has been very interesting. We have gone through a lot as a school and as individuals. Oologah has improved a lot since since I have gone here, which has been since I was in pre-k. I enjoyed the teachers, then we got a lot of new ones and some of them were very rude. The teachers here are at Oologah are very helpful and will go out of their way to help you understand things. I do not enjoy some of the new rules that have been made just because the past seniors got it a lot better than we graduation of 2020 has it. I wish the bullying would go away too. We have a lot of suicides the past few years that have brought us all closer, but it doesnt always end and there are still rude people in the world.
OHS' teachers are incredibly amazing at what they do, they're easy to get along with and they're concise with what they teach. It's a fairly liberal learning institution.
This school is the perfect happy medium between a large and small school. The teachers genuinely care about their students and work hard for better education. The faculty and staff go above and beyond for their students and continue to change young lives every day. There are many different kinds of sports and classes that students are able to chose from and the choices grow each year. Each and every student is exposed to whatever interests him or her. Oologah-Talala High School is a close-knit family that allows each individual to grow in their own way.
Oologah Talala has very kind and generous teachers who make it a point to help any and all students who are having trouble in their classes. They have even started courses called "Personalized Learning" and if students wish to, it allows them to work at their own pace and get help from not just that subject's teacher but all others.
It's a very good school with teachers who will help you whenever you need it. The only issue is the counselors don't seem to be there when needed.
Oologah has been an amazing experience. They are constantly trying to make educational and safety improvements. The school offers a wide variety of sports which the whole community is involved in. The school is clean and something this little town is very proud of.
Oologah's faculty is the best. Everyone is very nice and willing to help you no matter the situation. The school has a tremendous culture including many national merit scholars and academic all state. The athletics are extremely competitive and successful. The district has very nice facilities. Every student receives their own laptop if they want one. Oologah-Talala High School offers every opportunity that larger schools do. The community is very supportive of the school district. The students have always been very respectable to one another and also the adults. There is very little violence and crime in the community.
As a middle school student ready to go to the 9th grade my time here has been great. Every student is super nice and the teachers are also very nice. The food is ok also.
My experience at the is pretty good so far. Most of the teachers are nice and help you when you ask. They as well offer an online program and I was able to finish my science credits already when I am in the 10th grade.
Oologah high school isn't just a place to learn, it's a place to make new friends, experience new things and clubs and events. Everyone is great there and it's a super outstanding school.
Start Your Review of Oologah-Talala High School
Oologah-Talala has been my home for most of my education. Where some aspects of the school aren’t ideal, I have had a few wonderful experiences with select teachers and my counselors have always been extremely helpful.
Oologah High School has a variety of classes, but, I would like to see more choices. The majority of our teachers do a wonderful job with students.
I have been to Oologah-Talala Public Schools my whole school life. It was not always a fun experience; However it is a wonderful school. The school's athletics are outstanding. You can tell that the coaches, teachers, and other staff care about the students. I have learned a lot more than my friends and family that go to other public schools. Oologah-Talala Public Schools is an overall significant school.