Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+44 Students
- B29 Students
- B21 Students
- A-20 Students
- A-19 Students
- B17 Students
- B+14 Students
- B-14 Students
- B13 Students
- B-12 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Ontario High School Reviews
Review Ontario High School
Many Sports are offered such as football, boys and girls basketball, track, swimming, boys and girls tennis, boys and girls soccer, boys and girls golf, baseball, softball, volleyball, and more! The students create a spirited section called the O-Zone where everybody cheers on their peers. The community does a good job at coming out and supporting the sports teams.
Ontario has very strong views against bullying. It is not tolerated at all. Their is a lot of freedom with the dresscode as long as the clothing is modest and non offensive. The attendance policy is pretty tight. Ontario guidace counselors are very hard workers and are very helpful. I personally have had many schools that I have applied to require a recommendation from the counselor, and mine responds immediately. The secretaries at the school are very sweet and helpful. I think Ontario runs a tight ship and I am very thankful that I was able to attend there from first grade until graduation.
The school system is great. So safe for kids. A close community of staff and students. College-ready at graduation. Impressive sports teams and extracurricular activities to be involved in.