Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
O'Neill High School is an above average, public school located in O'Neill, NE. It has 357 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
O'Neill High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-45 Students
- B-41 Students
- C+31 Students
- B+25 Students
- B13 Students
- B+11 Students
- B10 Students
- C+9 Students
- C+9 Students
- A-7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 3 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
O'Neill High School Reviews
My four years at ONeill High School have taught me a lot about being prepared for my future. Our school does an excellent job at teaching the latest technology skills and college preparedness. While in highschool I have had the opportunity to take several dual credit classes which have given me a jump start at earning college credits. I’m also very happy I took “family consumer science” class. This class has taught me how to apply math, science and communication skills to everyday life. During highschool I have participated in sports and organizations that have taught me a lot about working with others and solving problems together. Overall my highschool education feels like it has gone fast, but I also feel like I have learned so much and I look forward to continuing my education in college.
OHS is great school in small town USA.. It's currently under construction, with great things to come for future OHS staff and students. It offers a lot for being in a small town, come check it out :) Go Eagles....
They need to focus on things other than sports. They have managed to take away pottery because of moving the art room to build the new schools, they took away music theory, they took advanced speech, and don't have a proper auditorium. They have a gym with a stage that also has extra bleachers.