Omaha High School is a public school located in Omaha, AR. It has 170 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Omaha High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-42 Students
- B-34 Students
- B-28 Students
- A-21 Students
- B16 Students
- B14 Students
- B12 Students
- C+8 Students
- B-7 Students
- C+6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Omaha High School Reviews
I love that Omaha HIgh school is a small school. Everyone knows everyone and it's just a big family. Teachers, counselors, and principles are extremely friendly and helpful. When it comes to needing help with assignments, getting caught up with homework, or if you're just having a bad day there is always someone who tries to help you out. The only things that I would change would be the school food, how things are organized, and communication could also use some work. I would recommend Omaha School to anyone who loves a small school and a small town.
I loved that the Omaha school district was such a close knit community. The only thing I would change is that some of the administration did not seem to care if students learned the material, simply that they passed a test. I think that they should put in more effort to shape the next generation of individuals they are teaching.
I loved the school! I went there all of my years of high school. It was a great place that is very community involved. The teachers are loving and caring. There are many clubs, sports, and activities to become involved in. I would highly recommend this school!