Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
- Health & SafetyA+
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Olpe Junior/Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Olpe, KS. It has 133 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Olpe Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B106 Students
- A84 Students
- A-52 Students
- B-33 Students
- B-32 Students
- B+27 Students
- C+17 Students
- B15 Students
- A14 Students
- B13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.22 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.22 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.24 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.27 responses
Schools like Olpe Junior/Senior High School
- BHartford High School & Neosho Rapids Junior High School
- Southern Lyon County Unified School District, KS
- 24 reviews
- C+Madison High School
- Madison-Virgil Unified School District, KS
- 19 reviews
- B-Emporia High School
- Emporia Unified School District, KS
- 218 reviews
Olpe Junior/Senior High School Reviews
I have had a great experience at Olpe High School. The teachers are willing to work with you and will not only teach you school things they teach you life lessons. The community is also fantastic. Many people in the community will back you up and support you in anything that you do. The clubs and activities are also good. There are many ways for kids to get involved. There are a band, sports and other clubs for all types of students. The only thing I would change about the school would be the support of women sports. Right now the women sports teams are very successful. While you do get support, we have not been supported as much as the boys' teams. I think that the girl's programs should just as much support as the boys.
I loved the family feels to my highschool. I always knew that my friends and teachers were there for me whenever I was in need of them. I would like to see an equal focus on clubs as their main focus lies in sports. We take a lot of pride in our achievements, but the Olpe community is known for sportsmanship and humble character. There are all things I love about my community and school.
I love Olpe High because we have small classes and teachers who make us feel loved and appreciated every day. I also love it here because I love to play sports and the school has amazing sports programs for both boys and girls!