Olmsted Falls High School is a highly rated, public school located in Olmsted Falls, OH. It has 1,254 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 23 to 1. According to state test scores, 66% of students are at least proficient in math and 79% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+165 Students
- B134 Students
- A-130 Students
- B121 Students
- B96 Students
- A82 Students
- A-81 Students
- B-72 Students
- A+68 Students
- B+67 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 47 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.26 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.32 responses
Schools like Olmsted Falls High School
- A-North Royalton High School
- North Royalton City School District, OH
- 219 reviews
- AAvon High School
- Avon Local School District, OH
- 229 reviews
- A-Cuyahoga Heights High School
- Cuyahoga Heights Local School District, OH
- 62 reviews
- AHighland High School
- Highland Local School District (Medina), OH
- 187 reviews
Olmsted Falls High School Reviews
I love that Olmsted Falls High School has so many different clubs, sports, and activities to offer. Most teachers are very kind and helpful. There is both a Math and Writing center within the school for students to receive assistance, as well as easy to access foreign language tutoring. The school is very well rounded with music, arts, sports, and other activities for students to participate in. I would love to see the cafeteria food being improved and an administration that is better in disciplining students. Olmsted Falls High School has a very positive atmosphere and students have a lot of fun while getting a quality education.
Coming from my point of view as an up and coming senior, I feel like my experience at OFHS was a memorable one. This comes from all the great moments I had with all my teachers and friends who made school exciting. There are minor changes I would like to see dealing with vaping and other types of abusive acts because it slows the school down. In terms of the administration having to find police officers to babysit all the students. Overall, the school is a wonderful place to learn and to experience a glimpse of how society is in the real world.
Offers many different classes and opportunities for students. Staff is very helpful. This school prepares you very well for college, as it has a good mixture of AP and CCP classes. It has partnerships with Cleveland State University, Cuyahoga Community College, and Lorain County Community College. The school is in a very good location. It also is getting updated this year (2018) so there will be more classrooms, air conditioning, updated cafeteria and updated choir and band rooms. It has a very good sports program as well as an excellent music program.