Olmsted Falls High School is a highly rated, public school located in Olmsted Falls, OH. It has 1,254 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 23 to 1. According to state test scores, 66% of students are at least proficient in math and 79% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+143 Students
- B110 Students
- A-109 Students
- B102 Students
- B83 Students
- A-73 Students
- A68 Students
- B-63 Students
- B+61 Students
- A+55 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 47 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.26 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.32 responses
Schools like Olmsted Falls High School
- ANorth Royalton High School
- North Royalton City School District, OH
- 207 reviews
- AAvon High School
- Avon Local School District, OH
- 221 reviews
- A-Cuyahoga Heights High School
- Cuyahoga Heights Local School District, OH
- 59 reviews
- AHighland High School
- Highland Local School District (Medina), OH
- 183 reviews
Olmsted Falls High School Reviews
Offers many different classes and opportunities for students. Staff is very helpful. This school prepares you very well for college, as it has a good mixture of AP and CCP classes. It has partnerships with Cleveland State University, Cuyahoga Community College, and Lorain County Community College. The school is in a very good location. It also is getting updated this year (2018) so there will be more classrooms, air conditioning, updated cafeteria and updated choir and band rooms. It has a very good sports program as well as an excellent music program.
The school has very poor organization, which has frustrated me, my peers, and my parents. The school day has been moved to later times, but the bus schedule is the same, so the buses come to bring people home when the clubs start, which is going to cause some issues. Students are given the opportunity during their junior and senior years to attend a vocational school, which has made me aware of certain college visit days and ways to build up my portfolio. I have had great experiences with teachers and though I have encountered a few that aren't as good, I can tell that they're at least putting effort into what they do. I find the expansion of the school to be a waste of money, which happened because of my grade, the seniors. The number of seniors is so large that people take classes in trailers outside of the school. By the time the construction is done, it will be a few months until we graduate. Too much room will be left for the other students.
The teachers, the administrative staff and the students are so welcoming and hard working. This school drives for students to learn, preparing us for the real world. The three main points our school focuses on is the academics, athletics and the arts. We represent our amazing community well through these three goals. They set high bars for their students and do nothing but help them achieve their goals.