Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade A minus
- Diversitygrade C+
- Teachersgrade A
- College Prepgrade B+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A minus
- Health & Safetygrade A+
- Administrationgrade A
- Sportsgrade A
- Foodgrade A
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B
Olmsted Falls High School is a highly rated, public school located in Olmsted Falls, OH. It has 1,313 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 77% of students are at least proficient in math and 87% in reading.
Olmsted Falls High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+214 Students
- grade A minus163 Students
- grade B158 Students
- grade B minus148 Students
- grade B111 Students
- grade A minus105 Students
- grade A minus103 Students
- grade B minus89 Students
- grade A+82 Students
- grade B+79 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade B+
- Good for Familiesgrade A
- Housinggrade B+
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 18 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 56 responses
- Football games27%
- Pep rallies14%
- Christmas concert (Band and Choir)13%
- Pop concert13%
- Spirit Week9%
- Musicals, plays, and marching band events7%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 21 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 28 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
grade A minus
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$12,974 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 34 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 34 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 34 responses
Schools like Olmsted Falls High School
- grade A minusNorth Royalton High School
- North Royalton City School District, OH
- Rating 3.74 out of 5 240 reviews
- grade AAvon High School
- Avon Local School District, OH
- Rating 3.98 out of 5 244 reviews
- grade A minusCuyahoga Heights High School
- Cuyahoga Heights Local School District, OH
- Rating 3.68 out of 5 65 reviews
- grade AHighland High School
- Highland Local School District (Medina), OH
- Rating 4.15 out of 5 195 reviews
Olmsted Falls High School Reviews
Rating 3.91 out of 5 186 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
When I began as a freshman at Olmsted Falls High School, I was shy beyond belief, having to ask every time if I could sit with the small group of friends that I had before I could will myself to sit down. But I wouldn't stay that way for long. The Students, faculty, and school all reflect a core truth of Olmsted Falls: We lift up our own. As I would strive to improve myself, in choir, in acting, in athletics, and elsewhere, those more experienced and knowledgeable than me were always willing and able to help and to encourage me. Soon, by my Junior and Senior years, I found myself in that same position: My confidence had skyrocketed, and I was much more extroverted and charismatic, playing lead roles in school plays and leading multiple school organizations. Olmsted Falls has taught me the value of leaving the places I go better than I found them, and of being a leader to the next generation. I will take those lessons with me all my life, and I thank OF for instilling them in me.
I love that Olmsted Falls High School has so many different clubs, sports, and activities to offer. Most teachers are very kind and helpful. There is both a Math and Writing center within the school for students to receive assistance, as well as easy to access foreign language tutoring. The school is very well rounded with music, arts, sports, and other activities for students to participate in. I would love to see the cafeteria food being improved and an administration that is better in disciplining students. Olmsted Falls High School has a very positive atmosphere and students have a lot of fun while getting a quality education.
Not a terrible experience at this school, I would however make a few changes. When I attended, we did not have very good lunch options, most were frozen and rewarmed over and over again. A few of our restrooms were also pod-like structures and therefore did not have doors and anyone could walk in. That made me uncomfortable when attending the school as well.