Olathe North High School Reviews

As a senior, I was offered a lot of opportunities to better myself and prepare myself for college. I don’t think I would have gotten the experience of all the 21st century academies anywhere else. I’m proud to be an eagle and the unforgettable memories that I had here.
Olathe North takes the title as the "most diverse" school in Olathe, Kansas and although it may be true, I'd like to see the school appreciate that more. When I was a freshman I still felt a little left out and it wasn't until junior year when i started to see more inclusion. Over the years North has made good progress and I'd like them to keep going once my class leaves. Overall I've had a good experience as an Olathe North Eagle.
It is very inclusive and accepting of all. There are many cubs and activities for all interests to be involved in and there is a lot of diversity including in: race, socioeconomic, gender, sexual identity, etc. Olathe North prides itself on its differences and it is a good representation of how the world actually looks. We are not in a bubble of same status, wealth, race, academics but we get exposed to differences.
Start Your Review of Olathe North High School
olathe north is a very diverse school that offers many opportunities to from relationships with students and teachers. This school even offers 21st century programs that allow students to study certain fields like medicine, Geo science, and even cooking. the academics is supreme and any student no matter where they are from can come and be welcomed with open arms.
Olathe North is great when it comes to making friends and diversity and certain faculty members are amazing. 2 things at North i would to see change is the politics that go on in the athletics there. I came in as a freshmen a basketball and volleyball player i will be leaving in a few months playing neither. The coaches and the politics here ruined it for me, it is all favoritism. secondly i would like the administration to not be so serious, there is no more free open parking and you can't wear certain pants or hoodies or hats, they have alarms on all doors and they are constantly watching through cameras. Just the difference in the school in 4 years was major, its almost like you can't do anything anymore. But besides that i loved every minute of being there all the teachers i had were amazing and i made so many friends.
I love Olathe North, it is full of caring and loving teachers that truly care about the students education and well being.
Olathe North is an incredible school with a wonderful diversity of staff and students. As a former student there, it wasn't difficult to acclamate from junior high school to high school because there is a group of people or club for everyone. The staff really do care for their students as well and push them for success. Once an Eagle, Always an Eagle.
It was a very kind staff but there was favoritism towards the athletes that didn't apply to anybody not wearing a letterman jacket
I learned alot and made some great genuine connections overall the teachers were great and helped me to advance.
The school's teachers and classes are great, and students tend to be more open and inviting than at the other schools.
I loved the sense of community and acceptance. If I could change one thing I would want the school/district to be more environmentally conscious.
Olathe North has prepared me for a successful future and has given me a diverse outlook and unique experiences.
I enjoyed Olathe North but it is your job to get involved, they do not force you to be apart of any one thing, you have to join on your own.
Olathe North is the best HS in the Olathe School District. The admin and teachers are top notch and really care about their students!
I think the teachers are very helpful and encouraging; they go out of their way to help their students. The people there are also very nice but I wish it wasn't so clique-y.
This was a very great overall highschool experience. It is important to focus on your education and value your future and thats what Olathe North did for me.
I've been attending that school and I will soon be graduating, but over all I love how small the school is but enough to where it's not too over crowding. The diversity in the school is very diverse.
Start Your Review of Olathe North High School
I love Olathe North High School. I’ve always felt safe and instantly found my place within the large school. It’s easy to get involved and students and staff are very welcoming! The whole school feels like a family, the staff and administration care about each student and want the best for all.
I like the diversity, the culture and sports available. Great spirit and activities for everyone to be involved with. Teachers take time for those interested in helping on the side and just getting involved. Even though large population, staff even take time to learn your name. Counselors encourage you to expand your interest in all kinds of classes and activities. It's hard not to feel part of something bigger.
Olathe North is the best high school I've gone too. I feel included in everything I'm involved in at the school. I have also made friends that will last a lifetime. I found the diversity at the school has helped to prepare me for the real world and real situations.