Olathe North High School Reviews

it is a very good school that provides a lot of programs and classes children can take to help better them going to college.
This school offers a wide variety of courses and is a friendly school. I have attended this school for the Sports Medicine program (Twenty First Century Program through Olathe Public Schools) for all four years of high school. I feel like it has prepared me for life beyond high school. The teachers here really care and will go out of their way to help you.
I started my freshman year at Olathe North High School. It was one of the school that lived close to. I had gotten a chance to take classes that I wanted. I have taken the Early Childhood Career in both my junior and senior year. The library was a quite place for me to study and do my homework. I had so many teachers that impacted my life tremendously. I was part of the Eagle Service Club and Fellowship Christian Athlete club. I enjoyed them both.
Start Your Review of Olathe North High School
Olathe North offers a variety of opportunities for students from diverse backgrounds to explore their interests and build meaningful relationships. It is home to some of Olathe’s Twenty First Century Academies, including the Geoscience Program. As a transfer for this program, I have found an environment that has brought out my interests. I have been encouraged to be involved in my community through groups such as Eagle Servce Club, Student Council, French National Honor Society, and National Honor Society. My teachers have gone out of their way to ensure that I am thriving in school and in the “real world” too. I feel like I can leave Olathe North knowing that I am ready for the future, and that I made the right decision to transfer there.
I came to Olathe North as a transfer student for the Animal Health 21st Century program. I was very nervous because I didn't know anyone coming to North, but immediately I began making friends. Now I am a junior, and I have managed to cultivate a wonderful friend group, I have fantastic teachers who are passionate about what they teach and who love working with students. I truly love being an Olathe North Eagle.
Olathe North has been one of the best experiences I have had. This school is diverse, accepting, and kind. The teachers here work above and beyond to make sure each of us succeeds and goes on to achieve our goals. It has been fantastic. I am glad I was able to attend
The school has great leadership. You can tell the teachers are very passionate about what they are teaching. The principle has been trying very hard to make positive changes in the way the school works. Although, they may need to reign in the control they have been giving the students.
Olathe North was the best choice i ever made. It is such a diverse school and the teachers really care about your education and your success.
Olathe North was so diverse. Walking around the hallways seeing everyone being so nice and friendly gives me a warm feeling. The teachers at that school care so much. They make you feel at home and care about not only your school work, but your personal life as well. There are no other teachers like those at Olathe North.
I liked some of the teachers because they seemed to care about my well being. But some teachers were horrible and had no interest in actually teaching us. I made quite a few friends and am still friends with some since we graduated. I was on the bowling team and in the marching band. I loved both. They are what made school fun for me. Overall I'd say this is the best school in the district because of the diversity and extracurricular activities. The food was horrible and most of the time inedible but it was an easy fix bringing food to eat instead.
I am a senior at Olathe North and I have enjoyed being a student there. Olathe North is very diverse and it is a great place to go to high school. There are many clubs and organizations that allow students to be very involved.
Olathe North High School is such a diverse school. Everyone is so different, yet feel like family and fit in. It's a school where people can be themselves and be accepted. Teachers are so understanding and very involved with their students, and they also prepare students very well for college. Going into college, whenever people ask what high school I went to, they always have an "oh, that's why expression", and it's not a bad thing. It's mainly because they know how competitive, smart, and cultured an Olathe North student is because of how prepared they are. I have a sibling and some friends who go to other schools, and it's so discouraging to see all of the hate going around in their high schools. I'm so proud to be an Olathe North graduate. I've made connections, grew up as a person, and am now I'm in college and couldn't be any happier. You're in high school once, but you're an eagle forever.
Olathe North is a very Diverse school! to be in the middle of Kansas and have some what of a small population we have lots of clubs and lots of different aspects of life.
olathe north is full of different clubs amd activities. the only con about it is the communication isnt the best and also the "no bully tolerence" could be worked on.
I like the adversity of the school I am in. there is a different culture and you get to meet people from different countries.
Olathe North High School is a Prestene school. It’s diversity sets it apart from other High Scools in the area, allowing for a better buildup of unity in the pupils mindset. The Extracurricular activities Olathe North has set up, allow the student to engage is an rigorous to allow the mind to reach its full potential.
The teachers are good. And the diversity is amazing. Although the food could better. Overallh its a good school.
Start Your Review of Olathe North High School
I was a part of the Medical Professions Academy. I took AP and Honors classes all 4 years and even specialized classes for students wanting to pursue a career in the medical field. I am also partaking in a very specialized internship later this year. I could not have done any of this if it weren't for the opportunities offered at Olathe North.
attentive and diverse school! Many eligable programs to choose from, great teachers and an extreme experience for success
Diverse, high-quality academics, high rate of teachers who graduated from ON and are passionate about the school and its students