Oktaha High School
- Oktaha, OK
grade B minus
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade C+
- Diversitygrade A minus
- Teachersgrade B
- College Prepgrade C+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade C minus
- Health & Safetygrade B
- Administrationgrade B minus
- Sportsgrade B+
- Foodgrade C+
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade C
Oktaha High School is a public school located in Oktaha, OK. It has 214 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Oktaha High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
No data available
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A69 Students
- grade B minus68 Students
- grade A54 Students
- grade C+50 Students
- grade B29 Students
- grade B+25 Students
- grade C24 Students
- grade A minus22 Students
- grade C+21 Students
- grade B20 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade A
- Good for Familiesgrade B
- Housinggrade A minus
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 3 responses
- If we had extra snow days we recieved days off67%
- Basketball games33%
grade A minus
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 7 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
grade C minus
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$8,195 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 7 responses
Schools like Oktaha High School
- grade CChecotah High School
- Checotah Public Schools, OK
- Rating 3.59 out of 5 106 reviews
- grade B minusHilldale High School
- Hilldale Public Schools, OK
- Rating 3.81 out of 5 116 reviews
- grade BWarner High School
- Warner Public Schools, OK
- Rating 3.96 out of 5 81 reviews
- grade CMuskogee High School
- Muskogee Public Schools, OK
- Rating 3.44 out of 5 275 reviews
Oktaha High School Reviews
Rating 3.27 out of 5 55 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
Though Oktaha High school is small, it is one of the best in the state. My experience with this school has been nothing short of amazing. To teachers who take time out of their day to make sure our students are taken care of, to our administraton always there to come through for our students to ensure we receive the best education possible. This school is truly one of a kind, and will always have a special place in my heart.
Oktaha has always been a great school with many different clubs and activities, sports, and academic classes to choose from. The one thing I would change would be to have less focus on sports and more focus and support for academic clubs and activities.
The good thing about going to a small school is that everyone knows everyone. The bad thing about going to a small school is that everyone knows everyone.