Okmulgee High School is a public school located in Okmulgee, OK. It has 392 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 8% of students are at least proficient in math and 17% in reading.
Okmulgee High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A58 Students
- A48 Students
- B35 Students
- C23 Students
- C21 Students
- B-19 Students
- B+17 Students
- B+16 Students
- C+16 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Okmulgee High School Reviews
I’ve been in th this Okmulgee public school district most of my life, since pre-k and I am not currently a senior. When I was younger I thought the school system was great of course because all I did was take naps and eat toothpaste but as I got older you realize how crooked things are ... the teachers at the highschool are just here for a check as well as the principal they do y interact with the kids I will say that that the assistant principal this year took his time and personally met with each senior individually and h tells th students he loves us when we get done speaking with him the school in general is more focused on the dress code instead of our education
There are a few AMAZING teacher there, however, it seems the administration could not careless about the students education. They seem to sometimes imply hire anyone off of the street to teach in their schools. Also the school does not make a big deal for seniors and juniors when it comes to college, it is almost like they do not believe anyone will succeed and go to hire education.
They have a great A.C.E program which really helps further your education there. The staff is also super friendly they're like a second family.