Oklahoma Bible Academy is a highly rated, private, Christian school located in Enid, OK. It has 249 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. Tuition is $6,400 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 90% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Oklahoma Bible Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A25 Students
- A23 Students
- B20 Students
- B13 Students
- B10 Students
- B9 Students
- A9 Students
- A+8 Students
- A+7 Students
- B6 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Oklahoma Bible Academy Reviews
I liked the community and the how everyone who is there will try to make you better, not only as student but as a believer in Christ. They value their students, staff, and the administrators that work their because God has placed everyone their for a purpose. In the 7 years that I attended their, I have made many lifelong friendships because of how this school treats everyone like a big family. It has strengthened my christian faith and made me see how everything is going according to God’s plan. It has made me so strong that I can never waiver or stray away from my Christian walk with Christ.
I have been going to Oklahoma Bible Academy since my 8th grade year and I love it! I have grown so much not only academically but also with God. I love the overall experience of going to a private school versus a public school. The teachers really seem to care more, and the students are held to a higher standard here. I have learned how to better prepare myself for college and life by going to Oklahoma Bible Academy.
Oklahoma Bible Academy being the oldest private secondary school in Oklahoma is doing a great job in equipping kids for college and life beyond high school. I graduated from OBA, and I am currently in college. I have yet to struggle academically, and I believe that is because OBA did a great job in developing my academics. OBA has great teachers, staff and families that all want to build up the next generation.