O'Gorman High School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Sioux Falls, SD. It has 749 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. Tuition is $5,750 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 97% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
O'Gorman High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+81 Students
- B58 Students
- A57 Students
- A+56 Students
- A-32 Students
- A31 Students
- A-30 Students
- B23 Students
- A18 Students
- A+17 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 55 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
O'Gorman High School Reviews
Great school! Teachers are nice and students are serious about school. I think that attending O'Gorman has helped me a lot academically. However, making friends can be a little challenging because students have grown up around each other. I found it challenging to make friends at O'Gorman although I should have tried harder to make friends with them.
O'Gorman High School has a warm, close-knit atmosphere. All of the students are inviting and welcome others with open arms. The staff is hands-on and they work to give the students the best education they can provide, putting in countless hours of work both inside and outside the class. The school also encourages faith practices on a daily basis which allows the student to grow both physically and spiritually within the school.
The teachers and academics were all super great! Most of the students here go on to higher education and it's common here to receive prestigious awards. I like that it's a Christian environment without being too strict or crazy.