O'Gorman High School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Sioux Falls, SD. It has 749 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. Tuition is $5,750 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 97% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
O'Gorman High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B70 Students
- B+50 Students
- A49 Students
- A+43 Students
- A27 Students
- A-26 Students
- A26 Students
- A+17 Students
- B16 Students
- A+15 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.20 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
O'Gorman High School Reviews
O’Gorman High School has excellent classes where teachers genuinely care to make sure you understand the material. They are always available for extra help and are willing. There are many extra curriculars at O’Gorman with excellent instruction to grow in the activity. Students are usually friendly however there is a strong faith aspect to the school so if you are not catholic you should know that there are some requirements that involve taking 2 semesters of religion and going to an All-schools mass once a month. However many people are also non catholic and several are non Christian. The school does cost money but there are Work study and scholarship opportunities.
O'Gorman gave me a once in a lifetime experience. The classes challenged me but overall prepared me for college and I am grateful for that. The teachers are all very approachable, although they are a very strict. They could cut back on the dress code and dress down day policy. At the end of the day I would recommend O'Gorman to anyone looking for a good Catholic high school to attend.
O'Gorman High School is a three-time Blue Ribbon school recipient, most recently awarded this prestigious honor in 2014, and 8 time Catholic Education Honor Roll School of Excellence. I couldn't be any prouder than to have been an alum of this school, it has shown me many things and taught me how to prepare for the years ahead. I would not hesitate sending my children here.