O'Gorman High School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Sioux Falls, SD. It has 784 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. Tuition is $5,750 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 97% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
O'Gorman High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+99 Students
- B72 Students
- A+70 Students
- A-67 Students
- A-44 Students
- A-41 Students
- A-39 Students
- B29 Students
- A-26 Students
- A23 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 62 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
O'Gorman High School Reviews
Great school! Teachers are nice and students are serious about school. I think that attending O'Gorman has helped me a lot academically. However, making friends can be a little challenging because students have grown up around each other. I found it challenging to make friends at O'Gorman although I should have tried harder to make friends with them.
I transferred to O'Gorman my sophomore year, from Brandon Valley High School, and I have never been so happy with a decision I made in High School. They connect with students, teachers, and coaches. I was on the cross country team and made unforgettable memories and relationships within the three years I was involved. The academics challenges me greatly and I finish units and classes satisfied with the effort put in and information I learned. Another big part of my love for O´Gorman is the Catholic Chapel available everyday and mass offered every week since my religion is a big part of my daily life.
I liked that O’Gorman is very challenging. I liked how their was a lot of clubs and activities even though it is a smaller school. I liked how O’Gorman prepares you for college. The teachers are very nice and know how to prepare students. I liked how going to sports events felt like a real community event. I think students if earned, deserve more freedom. Sometimes it feels way too constricted. I would like to see the dress code get less strict.