Ogden International School of Chicago is an above average, public school located in Chicago, IL. It has 834 students in grades K-5 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 48% of students are at least proficient in math and 55% in reading.
Ogden International School of Chicago Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Ogden International School of Chicago
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Ogden International School of Chicago Reviews
I'm an alum of Ogden International, and I've been a student of the school from fourth grade to senior year. Overall, I had a very good experience there and I can say that was because the teachers that were there were all great and very fun to be around. They all motivated their students to be better and to work to the best of their capabilities and the teachers would always have such high expectations that they would expect to be met. The only reason I chose not to give Ogden 5 stars was due to the fact that the school dealt with so many changes with administration and the constant ridding, specifically of the principles we would have. Also, my last year in attendance of the school, the current administration was rude and were making drastic changes to the school in the middle of the school year.
As a senior at Ogden, I feel comfortable being surrounded by diversity. I have had the opportunity to meet people from around the world and make new friends. This school has the IB program which is rigorous and challenging but I believe it does prepare students for college or higher lever education. In this school, you have the opportunity to be yourself and fit in.
I am a student at Ogden International. I think it's a great school. The IB program really has prepared me for college. Although, the classes are challenging and a bit stressful it's all worth it. The teachers are great.