Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Oden Schools is a public school located in Oden, AR. It has 165 students in grades K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 4 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Oden Schools Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-25 Students
- C20 Students
- A-16 Students
- B-11 Students
- C+11 Students
- B10 Students
- B10 Students
- C+9 Students
- B+8 Students
- B-6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 3 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Oden Schools
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Oden Schools Reviews
Oden High School is a very excepting and highly educated school. We don’t have the best athletics program because of our small community, but we are through the roof on academic ratings.
The teachers were great, it has the best academic programs and demands in the area. It has a strong connection to the local community college, U of A Rich Mountain.
I would just like to say that I've been going to this school for almost 3 years and the rules are a bit off to be honest. This school is small and nice, and the teachers can be nice, but how some of the rules are, is really a bit much at times. I've started getting use to it though. When I first got here, I would always get in trouble about a phone and a lot of people at this school hated me, so of course they would lie about me having one out. Now I am a senior and I tend to ignore it all and stay focused on my school. The teachers and I get along and if I had an option to choose which school to go to, I would actually choose to go back to Caddo Hills. Caddo Hills is great in academics and I love everything about the way they teach their students.