Academics at Obion County Central High School
Based on SAT/ACT scores, colleges students are interested in, and survey responses on academics from students and parents.
State Test Scores
AP and College Prep Courses
SAT and ACT Test Scores
Test Prep Options
- 200-Point SAT & 4-Point ACT Score Improvement Guarantees
- Save $200 When You Enroll Online
Colleges Students Are Considering
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B216 Students
- A-94 Students
- B-61 Students
- B60 Students
- C+56 Students
- B53 Students
- A+45 Students
- A-43 Students
- B-40 Students
- B33 Students
What Students Want to Study
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following majors.
Physical Therapy16 Students
Pre-Medicine Studies16 Students
Veterinary Sciences13 Students
What Students Say
How challenging are academics at this school?
Based on 19 responses
- This school is the best in the area.26%
- Probably like most other schools.74%
How seriously do students take their classes at this school?
Based on 9 responses
- Seriously. Students are there to learn, but aren't necessarily thinking about the future.33%
- Somewhat seriously. Students are more focused on what's going on this weekend.44%
- Not seriously at all. They're more interested in socializing and partying.22%