Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC-
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesA
Oark High School is a public school located in Oark, AR. It has 81 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 7 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 25% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-34 Students
- A-18 Students
- C+18 Students
- C+15 Students
- B-8 Students
- B+7 Students
- B7 Students
- B6 Students
- A4 Students
- B+4 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 5 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Oark High School
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Oark High School Reviews
This school is wonderful for hands-on learning with excellent teachers. There are "poor" facilities, clubs, and diversity, but this is due to insufficient funding and location, which is due to the school size. The only real problem with this school is the lack of college readiness, but it has improved over the years, and soon it will be the best it's ever been. Overall, a good school.
The staff and parents of the Enrico Fermi School are committed to establishing a safe, positive environment of learning. Our expectations for academic excellence are high. The focus of Oark High School is academic, social and emotional success, to provide a flexible learning environment.
That it is a small school and you get some one on one time with teachers. Which I think is great and needed. The teachers are super nice and care about your education and doing whatever they can to help you have a successful future. I would say the only thing I think that I could be fixed is not having favorites and really enforce the no bullying policy.