- MORGAN HILL, CA
COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families: Oakwood remains focused on the health and safety of our students, faculty, staff, and extended Oakwood community members given the evolving public health situation surrounding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). We currently have preschool through 12th-grade students engaging in both on-campus and remote learning. Learn More
- Academicsgrade A+
- Diversitygrade B minus
- Teachersgrade A minus
- College Prepgrade A
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B minus
- Sportsgrade C
Oakwood school offers programs from Preschool through Grade 12.
Step onto the idyllic Morgan Hill campus, & feel Oakwood’s philosophy shining through—in the thoughtfully equipped classrooms, in the expansive performing arts & athletics venues, and especially in the students and teachers. Our core values—respect, service, honesty, kindness, citizenship—inspire our students to make good choices in all their endeavors.
With an emphasis on communication skills, small class sizes enable peer interaction & individual attention from expert teachers. In addition to core subjects, elementary students receive instruction from specialty teachers in science, art, PE, technology, music, & drama. Middle & high school students balance college prep courses with extracurricular opportunities to help prepare them to excel at some of the most prestigious schools worldwide.
An Oakwood education helps students grow as creative, disciplined, eager learners, fully prepared for college & life beyond.
Oakwood School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+34 Students
- grade A27 Students
- grade A+26 Students
- grade A26 Students
- grade A+21 Students
- grade A+21 Students
- grade B+20 Students
- grade A+19 Students
- grade B18 Students
- grade A18 Students
Oakwood ARISS Contact
Oakwood School was thrilled to be chosen for our students to talk with Astronaut Dr. Shannon Walker on the International Space Station via Amateur Radio on March 22nd. This activity was part of the ARISS (Amateur Radio on the International Space Station) Program, which promotes learning opportunities as part of the STEM (Science, Technology, Education, and Math) initiative.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 5 responses
- Fund Run21%
- International Fair21%
- Thanks and Giving21%
- Christmas Overnighter14%
- Freedom Festival14%
- Spirit Week7%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 8 responses
- Offers Full WeekYes
- Offers Part WeekYes
- Offers Full DayYes
- Offers Part DayYes
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 5 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 8 responses
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade D+
- Good for Familiesgrade B+
- Housinggrade D+