COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Oaks Christian School is monitoring the fluid COVID-19 situation carefully and taking proactive measures which reflect the very best in advice and reasoning from local and international health organizations. The health, safety, and welfare of our community is our priority and decisions are made based on this priority. Our campus remains closed as of now. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
Oaks Christian School is a non-denominational, co-ed, college-preparatory school serving grades 5 through 12 for both day and boarding students. An impressive 99% of graduates receive college admission, to highly-selective, top-tier schools. The high school hosts 22 sports and 48 school teams: teams have earned 160 league titles, 46 CIF titles, and nine California state titles, and 15 alumni who have played professional sports. The Middle School boasts student athletic participation rates as high as 92 percent. The visual and performing arts departments stage numerous performances and exhibits, many which garner prestigious awards. The Boarding Program is home to over 50 domestic and international students from seven countries in both home stay and on-campus housing. The OC Learning Center provides tutoring and test-preparation for all students and also to local, public schools. The fully-accredited OC Online School is a high-quality program for blended or long-distance learning.
Oaks Christian School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+194 Students
- A+160 Students
- A116 Students
- A104 Students
- A+102 Students
- A98 Students
- A91 Students
- A+89 Students
- A+80 Students
A Tradition of Oratory Excellence!
Our OCS Debate Team scored big in October. At the Virtual Novice Debate Tournament Saya Tomlinson, Olivia Lee, and Lexi Ercolini-Bhatia went undefeated! We won the first-place Overall Award & the second-place Tournament Award. At the Virtual Berkeley Parli Invitational our novice teams, Jett Landis & Jon Krawczyk, and Koen Hethcock-Woody & Frank Han made it to the final rounds.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.28 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.36 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.26 responses