COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
"We are willing to endure major disruption so that the vulnerable among us remain safe and protected. We are living our school’s mission." Learn More
- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
Oakland Catholic High School is a Catholic college preparatory school for young women in grades 9-12 that is committed to promoting spirituality, scholarship, and service. Located in the educational heart of the city, the school serves an ethnically, socio-economically, and geographically diverse population of approximately 550 students who hail from the City of Pittsburgh, 46 school districts, 4 counties, and 4 countries. Oakland Catholic High School ranks as one of the top 20 Catholic high schools in the nation for academics and one of the top 50 Catholic high schools in the nation overall.
Oakland Catholic High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A249 Students
- A+185 Students
- A-145 Students
- A+103 Students
- A-70 Students
- A+70 Students
- A+70 Students
- A-65 Students
- A+65 Students
- A+64 Students
BAM! FALL 2020 SESSIONS
Learning never stops at Oakland Catholic! Designed for girls entering 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th grade, BAM! Zoom Sessions keep the fun going all fall at $30/session. Register for one, three, or all of the opportunities today!
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.40 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.51 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.31 responses