Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Oakfield Junior/Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Oakfield, WI. It has 158 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 45% of students are at least proficient in math and 45% in reading.
Oakfield Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-16 Students
- B11 Students
- B9 Students
- B8 Students
- C+7 Students
- B-7 Students
- B5 Students
- A+5 Students
- A-5 Students
- B+4 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
Schools like Oakfield Junior/Senior High School
- C+Mayville High School
- Mayville School District, WI
- 77 reviews
- B-Campbellsport High School
- Campbellsport School District, WI
- 102 reviews
- C+Horicon High School
- Horicon School District, WI
- 16 reviews
- BLomira High School
- Lomira School District, WI
- 44 reviews
Oakfield Junior/Senior High School Reviews
Oakfield is a such a great school to attend! If you are looking for a small and safe school, this is the one. Each individual class is basically a family because we are so close. Even with the other grades, we grow close bonds because of the different clubs and athletics. This is a very 1 on 1 school when it comes to student and teacher relationship. They strive for our excellence. At Oakfield there are many great programs that kids can get connected or involved with. For example, the school to work program. They allow us to work in the morning and then go to school or go to school then head off to work. I would recommend Oakfield to anyone looking for a small school with great potential.
I had spent my 4 years of high school in this district. I had moved from North Fond Du Lac. When I came here I did not know anyone and I was very shy. I had done volleyball in middle school and wanted to continue into high school. As you may know, volleyball is a fall sport so I had to go to practice during the summer, not knowing anyone. I quickly came to realize that the girls on my team were going to accept me into their "friend group" because that is how they were taught. All through the years in Oakfield School District I have seen how they teach community, kindness, and even communitarianism. Not only do the students display such positive attitudes towards each other but the staff as well. Oakfield High School was the place I learned to be myself and grew into the strong woman I am still learning to be.
This school is a great place for people like me who wouldn't do well in a large high school. One of the greatest things about this school is the close relationships between the students and the teachers. The small-town feel also creates a strong sense of support and unity between the students and members of the community. It has been wonderful growing up in a place where everyone has so much support for each other, the high school students are involved in elementary school activities, and where the best teachers in the world teach. I had a great experience at my school, and I would recommend it to others who are looking for a place like this.