Oak Mt. High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A152 Students
- A113 Students
- A100 Students
- A-70 Students
- A+36 Students
- B29 Students
- B+27 Students
- B26 Students
- A+26 Students
- C+26 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.20 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.20 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.23 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.34 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.41 responses
Oak Mt. High School Reviews
Review Oak Mt. High School
My experience at Oak Mountain High School has been a great one. The faculty and staff have made all the difference in my learning experience as a student. Every teacher there cares for you and wants you to do your best and succeed. What has helped me the most overall is Soar60. Soar60 is the time where you have an hour to eat lunch, start on projects and homework, and go to teacher's classrooms to get personalized help. The students at oak mountain are amazing too. The students have so much pride and spirit for their school.Almost everyone is involved in some extracurricular activity and everyone shows up and supports one another in their activities. The one think that may help Oak Mountain become an even better school is to get newer school supplies such as computers or textbooks. Overall Oak Mountain has shaped me into the man I am today and I would not be where I am with out Oak Mountain. I feel like I am prepared wherever life may take me.
I've been in Oak Mountain High School for four years now and I have come across many wonderful teachers that have helped me become who I am today. I love a lot of my current teachers that have helped me in and out of the class to become a better student, friend and daughter. The way the teachers are so involved in their students is such an amazing thing to me. I moved here in the sixth grade and where I am from, the teachers were never as motivational as the ones I have now.
My overall high school experience was pretty fantastic. You will never find a school with more school spirt than Oak Mountain. My favorite part of high school was being apart of the energetic student body. We didn't win all the time but we had the most fun cheering on our team in the process. The academic side of Oak Mountain challenged me to work hard fro my grades. I had plenty of opportunities to take harder classes to prepare myself for college. In my opinion I think Oak Mountain is perfect just the way it is and I hope it never changes.