Oak Hill Middle/High School is a public school located in Oak Hill, OH. It has 623 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 64% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Oak Hill Middle/High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-62 Students
- A+38 Students
- C31 Students
- C-28 Students
- A16 Students
- A-14 Students
- B-13 Students
- B-13 Students
- B7 Students
- A-7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Oak Hill Middle/High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like Oak Hill Middle/High School
- C-Eastern High School
- Eastern Local School District (Beaver), OH
- 37 reviews
- CWellston High School
- Wellston City School District, OH
- 40 reviews
- C+River Valley High School
- Gallia County Local School District, OH
- 38 reviews
- B+South Webster Junior/Senior High School
- Bloom-Vernon Local School District, OH
- 54 reviews
Oak Hill Middle/High School Reviews
The people are very nice there, and the teachers do their best. It would be nice if they spent more of their budget on the arts, though. :)
What I liked of Oak Hill Middle/High school. The School is alright nothing to special going for it and nothing to bland. Things that I would change. At this school you need 60 hours of community service to graduate. I feel like this should be changed since it has nothing to do with how I do in school.
Our school is very involved and most kids in it are in band or a sport. It may be small but our small school has strong pride and we believe we can do anything if we try.