Oak Hill High School is an above average, public school located in Converse, IN. It has 511 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Oak Hill High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+84 Students
- B67 Students
- A65 Students
- A+57 Students
- B+53 Students
- B-31 Students
- A-25 Students
- B-23 Students
- B23 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Schools like Oak Hill High School
- B+Eastern Junior/Senior High School
- Eastern Howard School Corporation, IN
- 55 reviews
- B-Wabash High School
- Wabash City Schools, IN
- 44 reviews
- B-Madison-Grant Junior/Senior High School
- Madison-Grant United School Corporation, IN
- 86 reviews
- BEastbrook High School
- Eastbrook Community School Corporation, IN
- 57 reviews
Oak Hill High School Reviews
I love my whole high school experience at Oak Hill. If I could change things, though, I would make the stage in the lecture area a little bigger. Personally I'm involved with the arts and I'm in love with all of it, I wish they'd give other kids a chance to be better though, like casting roles for plays and solos in class
I have been a student at Oak Hill since kindergarten. It’s a great atmosphere, but it has its flaws. It is slow to change. Extremely slow to change
The thing I like most about Oak Hill is how the teachers care about their students. They want to see them succeed, not only in high school but also in the real world. They in courage students to be their best selves. They do more than just teach their subject they teach life lessons and things that they believe we need to know about the real world.