Oak Creek High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+187 Students
- B169 Students
- A96 Students
- B74 Students
- B-66 Students
- B+62 Students
- A-50 Students
- B-47 Students
- A+46 Students
- A-43 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.35 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.35 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 123 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.42 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.54 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.63 responses
Oak Creek High School Reviews
Review Oak Creek High School
My experience has been favorable. The school has a well rounded curriculum. Oak Creek senior high also has a good variety of after school activities to choose from. If a student is not into sports, they can join a club, band, or get involved with helping other students. The one thing I dislike is the policy on fighting. Any student involved in fighting gets in trouble so if someone picks a fight with another student, that student has to take a beating or get in trouble also! I have seen many people get beat up because they are not allowed to defend themselves, and teachers response time is to long.
Oak Creek High School gave me a variety amounts of opportunity to make memories that will last a life time. It has been an adventurous and stressful ride these past 4 years as a student here, but I wouldn't have traded a moment for the world. I have made so many relationships that have impacted me and the person I have become. I truly am grateful for all the people who have pushed me for success. Teachers, friends, staff, and of course my parents have made my whole high school experience unforgettable. I have been so fortunate to go to a school that offers me so many possiblities of a bright future. Oak Creek has taught me the importance of responsibility, integrity, charisma, and most of all acceptance. I plan to take these characteristics to college and my future life along with my future career. Oak Creek is expectional. It's my home. I'm enternally thankful I have had the chance to experience what it feels like to be an Oak Creek Knight.
The extracurricular activities are abundant, competitive, and diverse. Our marching band was in Disney World for 2016 spring break and at Mardi Gras in 2015. Oak Creek offers all the sports that other schools offer. They also have many clubs for different classes such as languages, and debates. I think our school competes with the best!