Nyssa High School is a public school located in Nyssa, OR. It has 347 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Nyssa High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-81 Students
- A-74 Students
- B-39 Students
- A-37 Students
- B35 Students
- B-25 Students
- B22 Students
- A21 Students
- B19 Students
- A+16 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Nyssa High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Nyssa High School Reviews
My school is such an amazing place to go and learn. The staff, teaches, workers are so encouraging of the students who attend. They make sure that we are getting the attention we need as individuals and as an entire school. Every day is a great day, the school district makes sure that students do well academically and socially . Even when we’re not in school, everyone who works therthere makes sure that we know we are cared for in and out of school. The students are incredibly friendly,engaging and encouraging of one another.
They provide many opportunities to gain college credits. They have many extracurricular activities and because it is a small school you have the opportunity to talk one on one with teachers.
During my time at Nyssa High School I was lucky to have the opportunity of being able to partake in college courses-right at my high school. The teachers were deeply invested in the well being of students.