Nuview Bridge Early College High School is an above average, public, charter school located in Nuevo, CA. It has 624 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 24 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 87% in reading.
Nuview Bridge Early College High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+175 Students
- A165 Students
- A160 Students
- A+159 Students
- A-153 Students
- B-138 Students
- A108 Students
- B104 Students
- A102 Students
- B+96 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.32 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.32 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.43 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.49 responses
Schools like Nuview Bridge Early College High School
- A-Santa Rosa Academy
- Menifee Union Elementary School District, CA
- 101 reviews
- AThe Grove School
- Redlands Unified School District, CA
- 37 reviews
- BSan Jacinto Valley Academy
- San Jacinto Unified School District, CA
- 63 reviews
- A-Temecula Preparatory
- Temecula Valley Unified School District, CA
- 105 reviews
Nuview Bridge Early College High School Reviews
My experience at Nuview Bridge was in the middle ground between outstanding and unremarkable. The school’s culture, during my attendance, was better as an underclassmen but began to deteriorate as time went on. The school is academically challenging and definitely rewarding to those who take full advantage of their ‘Early College’ program, which is the magnet for every entering class. The academics are not what makes the school memorable however, for the majority of the school is not greatly successful there, its instead the friendships and relationships you build along the way that keep students returning year after year.
Nuview Bridge provided an experience unlike any other. The school is smaller than the average high school, however, that does not mean, in any way, that the culture or people are not up to that of a regular high school. If anything, it makes everyone who attends, closer and more relatable. Nuview Bridge, or just Bridge as we know it as, provides its students with the many opportunities to excel, those who want to, and to be apart of the growing collegiate community. It provides as many options, for a career, as it can. While Bridge does have the title, "Early College High School" nowhere does it say that those who wish to have just a normal high school experience can't. If wanted, Bridge can be just a high school; I would whole heartedly suggest that anyone that attends Bridge take advantage of the many college courses offered as it does provide an upper hand to those that take it.
Nuview Bridge Early College High School is one of the most outstanding schools in Southern California. This high school allow students to take actual college leveled classes and high school classes at the same time. As a result, students may be able to enter a four-year college potentially as a sophomore or junior with the accumulated college credit obtained during high school. Students are allowed to chose their college classes with the help of a counselor to make sure the student is still able to successful in both high school and college classes. The high school campus is small however is still diverse. Being a small high school, all of the students engage with each other no matter the grade level and create strong bonds. There are no kind of gang affiliations within the school and there have been no kinds of fight or other violent acts on campus. Nuview Bridge Early College High School is growing more with more students incoming each year.