- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
At NSU University School, the classroom is our cornerstone, but we recognize that true development takes a combination of academics, arts, athletics, and community service. NSU University School finds the best in each and every student by going beyond traditional approaches to education and providing challenging and personalized education within a supportive environment. By allowing our students to focus on their individual talents and strengths, we are able to bring out the best in them today—and well into the future.
NSU University School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+191 Students
- A+141 Students
- A120 Students
- A95 Students
- A+60 Students
- A+57 Students
- A+56 Students
- A+53 Students
- A+51 Students
- B+47 Students
Experiential Learing at NSU University School
Experiential learning enriches academic life and helps students grow into confident leaders, critical thinkers, and expert problem solvers. Experiential learning may take place in a course, club, fellowship, internship, innovation lab, or through the senior Shark Capstone Experience. Experiential learning opportunities include Fellowships, Internships, Classroom Speakers, International Trips, etc.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.31 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.40 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.24 responses