NRHEG High School is an above average, public school located in New Richland, MN. It has 489 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 56% in reading.
306 Ash Ave S
New Richland, MN 56072
NRHEG High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+16 Students
- B15 Students
- A+15 Students
- A13 Students
- B+9 Students
- B8 Students
- B-8 Students
- A8 Students
- B+7 Students
- B+7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review NRHEG High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like NRHEG High School
- BAlden-Conger Secondary School
- Alden-Conger Public School District, MN
- 4 reviews
- BUnited South Central High School
- United South Central School District, MN
- 30 reviews
- B-Albert Lea Senior High School
- Albert Lea Public School District, MN
- 71 reviews
- B+Waseca Senior High School
- Waseca Public School District, MN
- 59 reviews
NRHEG High School Reviews
NRHEG was good and also had some bumps. The students are mostly nice and it is a safe school. There are good teachers along with bad, the sports are pretty good here. The lunches aren’t the best. Education is average. I’d give it a 7/10.
I enjoyed the personal connections with the staff and school as a whole. It was a very welcoming place and I was never afraid to reach out. Honestly the only thing I would change is the ability to snack during school hours. Having to wait while your stomach obnoxiously rumbles during class was embarrassing.
NRHEG is a small, tight knit community full of good hearted people. I could not have choosen a better school to have grown up in.