An all-boys Catholic high school, Notre Dame graduates exemplify Character, Compassion and Confidence. The school’s Catholic, Holy Cross mission is to educate the minds and the hearts of its 550 students.
Nine Signature Programs include Freshman Academy, Leadership, Moreau Honors, NDXL (eXperiential Learning), Peer Counseling, Sports Medicine, Technology/Engineering/Design (T/E/D), Video Production and soon, the International Baccalaureate Program.
The Green Knights sponsor 13 sports and 24 highly competitive athletic teams, as well as award-winning Drama, Fine Arts and Music programs, and more than 44 clubs and activities.
Notre Dame students come from 35 surrounding towns. Train service via Metro North, Shoreline East and the new CT Hartford Line includes a free shuttle between campus and the West Haven Train Station.
With an alumni brotherhood of 12,000 spanning the globe, the Notre Dame network is testament to the deep roots infused by four years at One Notre Dame Way.
Notre Dame High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A84 Students
- B56 Students
- B-49 Students
- A-46 Students
- B-39 Students
- B-38 Students
- B+28 Students
- A-26 Students
- A+25 Students
- B-23 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses