Welcome to Notre Dame High School, a vibrant and diverse academic community where young men in grades 9-12 become college- and life-ready as they develop:
The Character to Lead. At ND, students transform into young men of character with unwavering values, spiritual strength, academic fortitude, and big dreams.
The Compassion to Serve. ND men inherit a legacy of responsible stewardship from the Brothers of Holy Cross. Students here understand their larger purpose in the world and strive to make a meaningful impact.
The Confidence to Excel. Learning at ND is rigorous, engaging and personal.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-76 Students
- B+51 Students
- B-45 Students
- A-41 Students
- B-34 Students
- B-33 Students
- A25 Students
- A-24 Students
- A+23 Students
- B-20 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses