Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
Notre Dame High School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Clarksburg, WV. It has 208 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. After graduation, 95% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Notre Dame High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-67 Students
- C+29 Students
- B-21 Students
- B-20 Students
- B13 Students
- A+10 Students
- A-9 Students
- A+9 Students
- C9 Students
- C8 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 7 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Notre Dame High School Reviews
I absolutely loved my experience at this school ! The people and administration were like one big family . We had each other’s back no matter what. With being such a small school , I was able to get know everyone and who they were as a person. It was more like my second home I practically lived at that place from going to school to all the after school activities! The unconditional love and support we got from our family, friends, and community was awesome. My most favorite thing about going to school here was the people and sports. It really has been the best four years of my life there and would do it again in a heartbeat. The only thing I hope that changes is the growth in enrollment so kids can experience the same thing I did. I am truly blessed and thankful for being able to attend school here .
I really like the school when I first started, but events this year have drastically changed how I feel. Our counselors expect praise for simply doing their jobs, all though nothing seems to get done in a timely manner. There are many teachers who I think really care about their students, however others seem to do nothing but make simple tasks more complicated then they need to be. Our new principle has also been less than helpful since she started working here. I can’t speak for everyone, but from my personal experience with her, she has gone back on her word multiple times and made my experience more difficult than it needed to be.
I absolutely loved my experience at Notre Dame. I'm very thankful and blessed to have gone to school here. Everything we do is centered around God and family. The school itself is like a second family to me. Everyone always looked out for each other and always had each others back! It was bond like no other! I would recommend this school to anyone who asked again and again. I loved everything about it. From the people, teachers, and even the atmosphere it was something I would never forget! I wish I had four more years!!