For more than 100 years, Notre Dame de Sion has provided an educational experience that transforms the hearts and minds of our students. We are committed to building open-minded, inclusive learners that graduate as self-confident, critical thinkers with a desire to learn. Rooted in the tradition of the Sister of Sion, our school is part of an international network where students engage in a global exchange of ideas and cultures.
Notre Dame de Sion School is a top-rated independent, Catholic school with a unique mission of building interfaith connections through mutual respect and dialogue. Our grade school serves both boys and girls grades PK - 8 and is located in midtown Kansas City at 39th and Locust. Our all-girls, college-prep high school serves grades 9 - 12 and can be found in South Kansas City at 106th and Wornall.
Notre Dame de Sion School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-69 Students
- A-49 Students
- A-32 Students
- A32 Students
- A-29 Students
- A-29 Students
- A+23 Students
- A-23 Students
- B+23 Students
- A+22 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.22 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.24 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses