Notre Dame Academy is a Catholic, all-girls, college-preparatory high school within the Diocese of Covington, sponsored by the Sisters of Notre Dame of Covington, Kentucky. Notre Dame Academy provides a premier education infused with the spirit of St. Julie Billiart proclaiming God’s goodness and provident care.
At NDA, we have a strong academic tradition of empowering young women to make a difference in the world. Notre Dame Academy helps develop each student in an environment that fosters growth of the whole person. Our curriculum is designed to challenge the abilities of our students while captivating their interests. The NDA community strives to instill in young women not only knowledge, but also spiritual and moral values that will prepare them for a life of success, community service and personal fulfillment.
Notre Dame Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-178 Students
- A169 Students
- A-143 Students
- B-106 Students
- B-52 Students
- B+47 Students
- B-46 Students
- A+39 Students
- B38 Students
- C+35 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.19 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.21 responses