Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-154 Students
- A-148 Students
- A-126 Students
- B89 Students
- B-49 Students
- B+39 Students
- B38 Students
- B+36 Students
- A+34 Students
- A32 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.19 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.19 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 73 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.21 responses
Notre Dame Academy Reviews
I love Notre Dame academy because it has given me the opportunity to flourish within its individual community. Everybody is somebody special here, and everybody has the oppurtunity to do what they love and succeed in doing it. The academics are challenging, which makes us more college ready, but the teachers are constantly there for support and help. The faculty really does care about its students, and the students all interact with each other great! It’s overall an amazing environment, and I’m blessed to be a part of it.
At Notre Dame Academy, I am being prepared for college and life ahead of me. It is an iPad based school, meaning all of our schoolwork is done through our iPads. It has amazing teachers and faculty who genuinely care about me and my well-being. It is such a close knit community and amazing bonds are formed there. Notre Dame has molded me into who I am today and has given me things such as responsibility, organization, time management, and an appreciation for my education that I will carry with me through the rest of my life. This school has also molded my character. Over the years I have learned how to care for others, for the environment, and for myself.
At Notre Dame Academy there is a large number of opportunities for everyone to get involved in. This makes it really easy to meet new people and create friendships. There is no other high school that has community and support that NDA provides. They make sure everybody feels challenged with their academics. The only improvement would be would be diversity training and education on different cultural backgrounds and identities.