COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
We have implemented a remote learning plan that seamlessly delivers a rigorous and engaging curriculum through a digital platform. In addition to maintaining coursework, our faculty and staff have revisioned our student life activities as well. From online prayer opportunities to virtual advanced dance convention to zoom team workouts, we continue to focus on the whole person. Learn More
- Academicsgrade A+
- Diversitygrade A+
- Teachersgrade A minus
- College Prepgrade A+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B+
- Sportsgrade B
We invite you to discover Notre Dame Academy -- a school full of spirit and joy, where learning is not just in the classroom, but a way of life.
NDA is a Catholic, private, college-preparatory high school for young women. Based on the mission of its founders, the Sisters of Notre Dame, the Academy creates an engaging and nurturing environment in which each young woman can develop self-confidence.
Our faculty and staff integrate the mission of Notre Dame Academy throughout the student experience. Our curriculum is engaging and challenging. Each student is nurtured as an individual with unique talents and strengths. Our graduates are prepared academically, spiritually, and emotionally to excel in college and beyond.
Whether you're a parent seeking the best educational experience for your daughter, or a prospective student deciding if Notre Dame Academy is the right school for you, we invite you to visit our campus to learn how we're "educating young women to make a difference."
Notre Dame Academy Girls High School Los Angeles Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+191 Students
- grade A+175 Students
- grade A164 Students
- grade A minus122 Students
- grade A+119 Students
- grade A119 Students
- grade A113 Students
- grade A+106 Students
- grade A89 Students
- grade A+89 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 21 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 21 responses
- NDA Day22%
- Senior privelages19%
- Heritage week14%
- Mary's Day14%
- Dance Concert12%
- School Play10%
- Spirit Week4%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 26 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 17 responses
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade D
- Good for Familiesgrade B
- Housinggrade D