Norway High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-27 Students
- B-19 Students
- A19 Students
- B11 Students
- B+10 Students
- A+10 Students
- B+9 Students
- A+7 Students
- B-6 Students
- B+5 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Norway High School
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Norway High School
- B-North Dickinson School
- North Dickinson County Schools, MI
- 14 reviews
- B+Iron Mountain High School
- Iron Mountain Public Schools, MI
- 30 reviews
- BPembine High School
- Beecher-Dunbar-Pembine School District, WI
- 21 reviews
- B+Kingsford High School
- Breitung Township School District, MI
- 76 reviews
Norway High School Reviews
For me going to Norway High School has been a great experience. The teachers are always willing to help you, and they care about how you are doing inside and outside of school. The small size of this school is nice because teachers can get to know their students better, and help them achieve more. I would choose this school again if I could do it all over, because of strong relationships I have built with my teachers and students here. They have helped me achieve many things throughout my high school years.
I haven't been to any other school, so I can't compare it to others. I like that it's smaller, so you get personal attention from teachers and are able to know other students better. I also like the focus on technology. One thing I dislike is that the music program has been seriously downsized in past years, which is disappointing.
Norway is a small school, and coming in as the new kid in seventh grade made it easier to make friends and get to know the teachers. I played junior varsity and varsity football. Norway has many school clubs, but my interest were technical competitions. I didn't join school clubs, but I helped with fundraisers, and annual blood drives. As a newcomer to the area and school, I felt misunderstood and judged. They couldn't be more wrong about who I am. Overall, I enjoyed high-school, but I'm looking forward to moving on and attending college. I will appreciate a mature learning environment. There are a lot of great things about Norway High School. Looking forward to moving forward!