Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Northwestern Lehigh High School is an above average, public school located in New Tripoli, PA. It has 756 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 77% of students are at least proficient in math and 87% in reading.
Northwestern Lehigh High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+110 Students
- A73 Students
- B-66 Students
- A-63 Students
- C56 Students
- B46 Students
- A-40 Students
- B-38 Students
- B-35 Students
- A+34 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 48 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.27 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.29 responses
Schools like Northwestern Lehigh High School
- B+Kutztown Area Senior High School
- Kutztown Area School District, PA
- 71 reviews
- BLehighton Area High School
- Lehighton Area School District, PA
- 114 reviews
- BNorthampton Area High School
- Northampton Area School District, PA
- 216 reviews
- B+Salisbury Senior High School
- Salisbury Township School District, PA
- 165 reviews
Northwestern Lehigh High School Reviews
Northwestern Lehigh School District as a whole is just such an amazing district and truly takes the time to help their students with anything needed. I personally started dealing with bad mental health issues and every staff in that district when out of their way to make sure I was getting the help and support I needed during this tough time in my life. Every teacher is incredible at what they do, they all take the time to give extra help and go over things with you, whatever you need. As a senior, Northwestern really helps to make sure you are ready to make the massive transition of leaving high school and starting the next chapter of your life, whether it’s college, military, work, etc. they push nothing on their students and support you in whichever path you choose to take. The school offers many different clubs for students and takes pride in the programs they offer.
Great school with lots of great staff and community. Although plenty of people were unhappy with administrations inability to conduct a memorable graduation for the Class of 2020, still a wonderful school.
Northwestern was the perfect high school experience for me. My class was around 180 students, which allowed me to really get to know a large portion of my peers. The teachers at the high school are generally fantastic. With only a few exceptions, I'd say each class proved to provide value in one way or another. There is a really strong community centered around the district and it always feels like home.