Northwest High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-167 Students
- A-78 Students
- A+65 Students
- B38 Students
- B-36 Students
- C+21 Students
- B21 Students
- B+19 Students
- A+19 Students
- B-17 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 28 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.27 responses
Northwest High School Reviews
Review Northwest High School
With Northwest, there is a lot of diversity in the student body. In addition, we have grown from a level 3 school to a level 5 school in growth and other departments. The school has recently upgraded to new, and more efficient water fountains that contain filtered water and help save energy. The school has built both a new theater and a new auxiliary gym for the students. However, Northwest still has a lot that it could change to get even better. First and foremost, many of the policies and rules that are in place are not suitable or just for the school. These policies restrict students from expressing themselves in many ways, and prevents them from using certain tools to learn. In having these restrictions, it leads to more students getting in trouble for minor offenses in reference to these unnecessary rules. These rules should be revised or changed so that the student body may be able to express itself more freely and learn more effectively.
I would choose this school if I could do it all over. Nothwest highschool may not have the best students, parents, or placement in Clarksville, but I know that these teachers care. I would honesty take more advantage of them staying after!
At Northwest High School the experience is great. It is a well organized and well thought out school that wants to see students succeed in life.As a result multiple students have moved onto college and in a broader sense, life. With a wide diversity of students,personalities,clubs,sports, and activities