Northwest Catholic is the school "where you know you belong."
Located in the beautiful town of West Hartford, ranked #15 in Best Places to Live in the U.S., NWC is home to a vibrant, diverse, academically-driven, service-oriented community. In 2019 the School ranked #1 Catholic School in Hartford County.
NWC offers a comprehensive and challenging academic program, including 17 Advanced Placement courses. With the help of experienced counselors, students build an ambitious course of study. 98% of NWC graduates continue on to colleges and universities across the country, many with merit-based scholarships, highlighting the degree of preparation and quality of instruction offered at the School.
Faith and service at NWC grow out of its rigorous academic program and focus on leadership formation. Our promise at Northwest Catholic is to educate the whole person — mind, body, spirit, and imagination.
Northwest Catholic High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A148 Students
- A-75 Students
- A-63 Students
- A+59 Students
- A+58 Students
- B51 Students
- A+48 Students
- A-44 Students
- B-44 Students
- A+37 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.17 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.18 responses