Northview High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+481 Students
- A+270 Students
- B+211 Students
- A+196 Students
- B122 Students
- A+120 Students
- B+92 Students
- A+89 Students
- A-85 Students
- A+83 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.55 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.55 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 99 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.60 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.60 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.60 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.79 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.79 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.79 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.85 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.85 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.85 responses
Northview High School Reviews
Review Northview High School
If you're looking for a great safe space and liberal school! Northview High School is for you. They have a wonderful LGBT support club and the most diverse and multicultural background out of any! Their Black History Month is probably the BEST and the most FUN out of any events! I wish the school clubs could make a refugee program where they could bring some refugees from Syria to our schools to teach us how much they need help (-1 star). Another issue would be the quality of our foods. It's not vegan enough and it frustrates me! The school needs to get rid of meat and replace them with veggie meat. Some students here may only eat vegetables due to their religion while some may not like Animal cruelty, until they fix this food quality issue (-1 star). Academically we're the best and will be the elite of society, all thanks to this school! BEST SCHOOL EVER!
I just recently move to Fulton county last year from Chattanooga, Tennessee. Northview High School was definitely a big turning point of my life. This was the first time I felt like I was struggling in school. Northview is definitely on the other side of the spectrum when compared to my old school. Not only is there a great amount of diversity but also a great amount of academic rigor. This is a benefit and a drawback. Students are constantly overwhelmed with stress due to their competitive classmates and the amount of homework their teachers assign. However, Northview students are definitely better prepared for college when compared to schools that don't push their students.
Northview is an academic challenging school with intense competition. With all of the AP classes students take, most of us are already prepared for college. Not only the classes courses, but also the teachers themselves challenges us to think for ourselves, be leaders, and be different and unique with our ideas. The only criticism is the lack of strength and school spirit in sports. I am on the Northview Swim Team for 3 consecutive years. Our team wasn't announced or even recognized by the school when we have been to state every year, yet teams that weren't even officially established were recognized. Yes, the principle did apologize but didn't contribute the effort to make up for the lack of recognition of the team. Because of this, Northview's narrow-minded focus on academics is damaging to the student-athletes' who work harder just to maintain their success in sports and academics.