Northview High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B172 Students
- A162 Students
- A135 Students
- A127 Students
- B112 Students
- B-78 Students
- C45 Students
- A-42 Students
- A37 Students
- C36 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.22 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.22 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 74 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.25 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.37 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.38 responses
Northview High School Reviews
I loved all the choices students had when it came to classes. Whether they wanted general, honors, or AP course, Northview has some of everything! Because of these options, I graduated with several college credits, such as calculus, chemistry, and English! I also had several teachers and administration who generally cared about me as a student and wanted to see me succeed! Although, some of the teachers and even administration, such as the principal and vice principal, did pick favorites who were allowed to get away with breaking some rules that other students were not allowed to.
Teachers at Northview High School are their to help if students let them do so. The teachers are awesome if students have a good attitude and good communication skills! The curriculum is simple, everyone should know what's expected of teachers as well as parents. The schedules we have are easy to follow day by day. The workload students have aren't as hard, if the students complete work in class.
Overall, Northview is an average high school. I would not rank it above most high schools, but even or less than. The teachers do not teach and the books they're given to teach with are over 10 years old. There are few actual good teachers that prepare us, the students, with the information we need to progress to higher education. It's a good thing they offered Dual Enrollment or my parents would have put me in a private school or sent me to live with my grandparents in Florida to attend high school there. Northview is not a school I would choose to attend or send my future children to.