Northside High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+364 Students
- A199 Students
- B133 Students
- B113 Students
- B-54 Students
- A+51 Students
- B42 Students
- A41 Students
- B+35 Students
- A34 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.30 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.30 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 98 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.36 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.40 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.46 responses
Northside High School Reviews
Review Northside High School
When I first walked in through the doors of this school as a sophomore, I was the most frightened person ever. I saw juniors and seniors and all I could think was that they would look down on me. Let me tell you that I was wrong. Northside High School is a school like no other. You meet unique people and connect with them through certain interests like clubs, sports or activities. With time, you learn to love those that you spend 7 hours with on a daily basis. With the diversity there is, it is easy to find people just like you! You care for them, you grow with them and they become your family and Northside becomes a home.
I loved Northside for the whole experience. You get to meet people you wouldn't get to at other schools. At Northside there are so many different races that you get to experience all. If I could change one thing I would go back and take more ap classes my 10th grade year. I messed up and crammed all my 8 ap classes in 2 years, which was a horrible idea. Northside is a great school, I'm glad I got the chance to be a grizzly!
What I like about Northside High School is quite simple. Northside is very diverse. We have students from so many different cultures here and so it makes learning much more engaging while getting to learn about each others backgrounds. What i do not like is the unfair and unequal opportunities and the lack of respect that many students have toward their peers, teachers, substitutes and the elderly.