Northside Elementary School Reviews

We love Northside Elementary School. It has been our "home" the past few years. My children's teachers have been very kind and always strived to help my children succeed in school.
Northside Elementary is a great school that provides a strong sense of community for their staff members and students!
My experience with Northside has been friendly, welcoming and they are striving for the best for each student!
Start Your Review of Northside Elementary School
Northside is a great place to be! Staff, students, and parents are happy and excited to be at school everday!
Northside Elementary is a wonderful school! I've enjoyed my time here. The teachers are great to work with and the administrative is very supportive and enthusiastic about helping all of the faculty and staff. I am proud to be apart of Northside!
Northside is like a family. Smiling faces from all. The students are taught respect and team work. Northside not only focuses on the now but they also focus on their future outside of elementary. Northside is a great school.
Northside provides a safe, loving, and supportive environment for all students. Our students and staff display their GRIT and GREATNESS proudly!
Northside is a great school with a family atmosphere and a rich history. It's very friendly, welcoming and family oriented.
Northside Elementary is a great place to work. The environment is very family oriented for staff and students.
Northside elementary fosters a positive culture among the teachers, students, and parents. The teachers are hard working and dedicated as they work together to help their students successfully reach their academic goals.
Both of my children attended Northside, my oldest attended all of his elementary school there and my youngest is finishing his second year. Both of my kids have had positive experiences at Northside and I believe their teachers cared for them as people and for their academic readiness. My youngest son has enjoyed the diversity that Northside University has given him for club days.
Northside Elementary is a great school! The teachers and staff strive to ensure students are engaged and excited about learning. Northside offers a family atmosphere, where all are welcome!
Northside has always been a positive place in my life. From being a parent to now an employee going on 7 years. So proud and blessed to be a part of Northside !
Northside is a warm and welcoming environment. It is clear that students are the first priority here. The staff is wonderful!
Northside is a fun energetic campus. The administration, faculty, and staff go above and beyond to keep students engaged and learning at the same time.
Northside is the most welcoming school I've ever been a part of! Students and staff are beyond amazing.
The environment at Northside is great for teachers as well as students. Teachers and staff work hard to ensure that the needs of each student is met. The administation works hard to build relationships with each student as well.
Start Your Review of Northside Elementary School
I enjoy the family nature of this school. It's a welcoming environment with staff and students who genuinely love to be here to learn. We have so many opportunities for kids to learn in a variety of ways with clubs and activities where students can experience things they might not normally get to. I love how supportive our staff and students are - it makes a wonderful difference!
Northside has the best staff in town. The front office staff know everyone's names and always make you feel welcome. The teachers go above and beyond for all of their students to make sure that each need is met.
Northside Elementary is such a great place to be. The teachers and administration create such a family atmosphere to where all students want to share their experiences with them. You always feel welcome and informed. The staff truly makes your child's needs a priority and individualizes instruction for them. We love Northside!